[SÐ] 亗 JùñGLé

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
STEAM_0:1:37946546
STEAM_0:1:33167194
Continuous aggressive demo pan spamming today at 1 pm est. on Skial trade server ( us) despite repeated requests to be polite. The two reponded with a 30 minute demo pan attack on me non stop. I could not hear trade chat or anything else. When informed that I would have to record them, they got extra aggressive and focused on me.

Demo link : http://www.mediafire.com/?hxuxiukr8x456w9

[SÐ] 亗 JùñGLé

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
blocking the micchat with nonstop noise is cool here?
following a player for 1/2 hour and panning him is cool here?
There was a deliberate attempt at harrassment.
This wasn't a few seconds of spam. People were targeted. It interfered with the purpose of the trade server. 2 pans in unison.

[SÐ] 亗 JùñGLé

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
easy to avoid??
how do you propose avoiding someone is spawn where its safe to trade, unless i grow more arms to keep moving while i type, run and chat? SO I have to jump through hoops to avoid his harrassment, where is HIS social responsibility or your expectation of it? I'd understand child like douchery on the idle servers, but on a trade server?

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Its also very easy to avoid.

It's still no reason for this to be allowed. People who do nothing wrong and here to enjoy the servers should not go out of their way to avoid annoying people. Micspammers are being banned, even though everyone could just client mute them.

It isn't my call, since I'm no admin, but somebody with more authority could add them and give them a warning of some sort, I think that's the least Skial could do.

Lord Killington

Legendary Skial King
I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be hard for Bott to disable the pan on Trade, like how he banned Holiday Punch and the Phlog a while back

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It's still no reason for this to be allowed. People who do nothing wrong and here to enjoy the servers should not go out of their way to avoid annoying people. Micspammers are being banned, even though everyone could just client mute them.

It isn't my call, since I'm no admin, but somebody with more authority could add them and give them a warning of some sort, I think that's the least Skial could do.
I know its not. I'm just saying its not breaking any rules AS OF NOW.

N.P.P Styx

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
easy to avoid??
how do you propose avoiding someone is spawn where its safe to trade, unless i grow more arms to keep moving while i type, run and chat? SO I have to jump through hoops to avoid his harrassment, where is HIS social responsibility or your expectation of it? I'd understand child like douchery on the idle servers, but on a trade server?
Go spectator.

[SÐ] 亗 JùñGLé

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
cant show off the goods in spec
@ faron8: does it matter what someone folows you and harrases you with to consider it harrassment?
Pans may be allowed, but aggressive harrassment?

Either way, I leave it up to you.
It certainly has coloured my perception of my Skial experience.

N.P.P Styx

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
cant show off the goods in spec
@ faron8: does it matter what someone folows you and harrases you with to consider it harrassment?
Pans may be allowed, but aggressive harrassment?

Either way, I leave it up to you.
It certainly has coloured my perception of my Skial experience.
So you're saying this is easily avoidable, but people won't be impressed by your hats if you do? What?

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I know its not. I'm just saying its not breaking any rules AS OF NOW.
If it isn't against the rules it means that the rules are wrong.

I don't like this attitude generally, like when someone gets scammed by an item switcher everyone blames him not checking the trade box before accepted the trade, or now quick to point out how he had to act to avoid the harrasement instead of dealing with the people who cause the trouble.