[SÐ] 亗 JùñGLé

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
So you're saying this is easily avoidable, but people won't be impressed by your hats if you do? What?
Point out where I spoke of hats or impressing someone. Don't you have anything better to do than look for ways to use your faux logic?
I wear what I'm selling: people are viusal and respond when trade text doesn't work.
And WHERE did I say it's easily avoidable.
Sometimes it's not avoidable. I needed to be on my team to show someone my sale items.
There was no hiding from these two.
They were vitimizing everyone with the pan non stop for over 1/2 hour. Nobody could hear mic chat. Should we all just up and leave? and leave you with babysitting the douches?

GhostDragon505

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Point out where I spoke of hats or impressing someone. Don't you have anything better to do than look for ways to use your faux logic?
I wear what I'm selling: people are viusal and respond when trade text doesn't work.
And WHERE did I say it's easily avoidable.
Sometimes it's not avoidable. I needed to be on my team to show someone my sale items.
There was no hiding from these two.
They were vitimizing everyone with the pan non stop for over 1/2 hour. Nobody could hear mic chat. Should we all just up and leave? and leave you with babysitting the douches?
where did he suggest you had to leave to stop it?
i'm sorry but your attitude with the subject isn't professional and in fact sounds like your whining.

pr1mus da scr1pt

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
where did he suggest you had to leave to stop it?
i'm sorry but your attitude with the subject isn't professional and in fact sounds like your whining.

in his defense though, there's a lot of ways to disrupt "trading" and it's prohibited on other servers, you can do it with a lot of weapons (demopan for one, using alt-fire on sandman too, endless minigun rattle drowns out any other sound).

i suggest instead of being able to move around freely and use weapons; everybody gets to wear a straightjacket upon entering the server. and you can't do anything but walk around and bump into people, maybe disable voice commands too. if you want to effectively combat griefing by means of weapon noise; you would need to commit to a lot more than just removing the frying pan.

(i just use tf2outpost for my trading needs, trading servers are such a cesspool)

[SÐ] 亗 JùñGLé

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
get over urself. he was repeatedly whacking you with a cloud of 1's and 0's on a trade server. it isn't like he physically forced himself through your monitor and put his dong up your ass.

Back at 'ya. I 'm sure after 1/2 hour I could make you speak differently with a pan to your head ;)
I suggest instead of being able to move around freely and use weapons; everybody gets to wear a straightjacket upon entering the server. and you can't do anything but walk around and bump into people, maybe disable voice commands too. if you want to effectively combat griefing by means of weapon noise; you would need to commit to a lot more than just removing the frying pan.

(i just use tf2outpost for my trading needs, trading servers are such a cesspool)

or we can disable the douches, good idea no?

It is inane to have to cramp your style for the sake of antisocials, socially broken people and griefers. It's bad enough that the solution to "fix" poor mic conduct.is to have to do the work for the perpetrator in muting him. But to even suggest that the solution to persistent griefers is to give them the server on a platter is lazy and encouraging the behaviour.

OHH... and Hi Bottiger :)

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
oh and you could of used +/sm_jetpack to just fly up onto some high place and then type -/sm_jetpack and you wouldnt have him whacking you

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
so you're saying they can't type !bp yourname and have the same reaction as to seeing you wear it?
So you're saying that people who do nothing wrong should be forced to go spectator just for others whose only intention is to trouble people can roam free?

GhostDragon505

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
So you're saying that people who do nothing wrong should be forced to go spectator just for others whose only intention is to trouble people can roam free?
no, never did. i'm just saying that people can just look at you backpack if they want to se what you have

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
oh and you could of used +/sm_jetpack to just fly up onto some high place and then type -/sm_jetpack and you wouldnt have him whacking you
Next step is that if you see a hacker, just join their team, hear a micspammer just client mute them and reading racist comments in the chat just put a sticky note on your monitor right?

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Next step is that if you see a hacker, just join their team, hear a micspammer just client mute them and reading racist comments in the chat just put a sticky note on your monitor right?
those are completely different.

pr1mus da scr1pt

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Back at 'ya. I 'm sure after 1/2 hour I could make you speak differently with a pan to your head ;)
or we can disable the douches, good idea no?
i'm pretty sure after 1/2 hours of me not giving a shit they would find someone who can give them their laughs, you probably already figured out they specifically marked you (like dogs do) because you were probably making a big deal about it, hence you accuse them of violating you and making you feel dirty, do you want me to grab the anatomically correct doll and ask you where they touched you?

don't get me wrong, i'm all up for not giving those mean people the means to take advantage of your privileges, but i digress.

GhostDragon505

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
would an admin kindly lock this up?
it has become apparent that all that's now happening is a bunch of un-needed arguing.