JosieWoman125

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
How are those different exactly? They are just as annoying as being constantly demopanned by a troll.
All Ruelel does is use logic. That's just him though. Anyway. I do not find those sounds annoying, but I guess Bott can ban the pan on trade.
with him being gay ^

[SÐ] 亗 JùñGLé

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
i'm pretty sure after 1/2 hours of me not giving a shit they would find someone who can give them their laughs, you probably already figured out they specifically marked you (like dogs do) because you were probably making a big deal about it, hence you accuse them of violating you and making you feel dirty, do you want me to grab the anatomically correct doll and ask you where they touched you?

don't get me wrong, i'm all up for not giving those mean people the means to take advantage of your privileges, but i digress.
WRONG
Stop assuming so much
You look more brilliant when you are paying attention :)
I politely spoke up for myself and everyone else trying to trade.
And your shallow attempt at depth here is getting old. I have a positive feeling if I were run over by a car, you'd hiss something similar about needing to send in the army for me over a "minor ulcerated liver and slight case of decapitation"

Lack of harrassment isn't a priviledge, it's a right.

If this were a case of someone just using the pan for a minute, I couldn;t care less.
I own a pan too after all. I just have the social grace to use it considerately. Especially on trade servers.

pr1mus da scr1pt

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
WRONG
Stop assuming so much
You look more brilliant when you are paying attention :)
I politely spoke up for myself and everyone else trying to trade.
And your shallow attempt at depth here is getting old. I have a positive feeling if I were run over by a car, you'd hiss something similar about needing to send in the army for me over a "minor ulcerated liver and slight case of decapitation"

Lack of harrassment isn't a priviledge, it's a right.

trust me on that first part, i have a Phd. in recognizing patterns amongst the typical archetypes you find on TF2, part of my thesis on ragers includes not giving them any attention, which you did. thus encouraging and stimulating them to keep on hitting you with a frying pan.

i'm also not sure how one gets ulcers just by getting run over by a car, nor does that look like a real concern considering you are decapitated and thus wouldn't need any medical attention to begin with. but i appreciate the correlation you draw between getting run over and killed by a car; and getting hit with a frying pan numerous times. sorry if the latter doesn't seem like a big deal to me, especially if you compare it with theoretically getting decapitated, by a car.

it's a privilege for you to play on the server, i meant; how you choose to deal with people hitting you with frying pants is up to you, but you have a funny idea of rights if you think you are the only person who has a say in that matter, i would be damned if i weren't able to hit you with a frying right about now.

lpN

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
167278.gif

just go spy and cloak or change teams its not difficult.

on a side note

Demopan brigade?