Pinker-tan

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Lets see, theres probably a good thousand or more people on steam with some sort of pony name, sprays, and all the other shit you see everywhere else. I dont think I need to tell YOU, as you being one, of all the fucking little tie-ins and all of your ponifaction that you ever think is cute. It's not. Its fucking disgusting. Just fucking type in x pony on google images.

replace x with whatever you want fucking ponified and it'll be there.

And to respond to your last setence,tf2r is full of bronies, weaboos, and furries. Its a nightmare. But hey, free shit.

qhaSU.jpg

qSlx9.jpg

bTQt9.jpg

FiNLu.jpg

point taken..

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You can find a lot of Walter Whites, Donald Ducks, Doctor Whos and Demopans on Steam too.

bit

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
You can find a lot of Walter Whites, Donald Ducks, Doctor Whos and Demopans on Steam too.

Agreed, you will find a lot of people using names from famous characters. It's just the ponies that'll stand out nowadays.
The whole fad will either die out or we'll just get used to it.

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
At this point the only thing that creeps me out anymore is when someone posts pony models for tf2 or fallout and there's a three meter tall neon colored horse standing on its back legs holding a machine gun and staring with those blank, static, soulless eyes.

I don't think I'll ever be able to get over that. Maybe in time.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
At this point the only thing that creeps me out anymore is when someone posts pony models for tf2 or fallout and there's a three meter tall neon colored horse standing on its back legs holding a machine gun and staring with those blank, static, soulless eyes.

I don't think I'll ever be able to get over that. Maybe in time.

watch

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I've been watching since it's humble arrival (2010 I think ? No proper idea) And I genuinely had a good laugh out of it, so I kept watching.
That was when season 1 just was out and before the fandom just exploded.

I like my fair share of GIF's and captions, but I can't stand the people that shove their brony business into nearly everything they're associated with.

I was in before the major hype, but I don't care too much about the drama. But it's understandable. A large portion of the 'brony' community is annoying.
and thissss is for you

35fhg3.jpg

Twilight

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I like the show, I dont force it upon other people, and mainly I am freak out by the more forceful bronies. Since I suck at making up names I usually use something that at the current time has caught my interest. ALSO GO TEXANS 34-31 over the lions in overtime, cause we got lucky with that miss field goal by Hanson, even though we also got that second chance. Also they really mess up with their first possession by not being more aggressive in which led to the first miss field goal by Graham.

Isil

Epic Skial Regular
to be honest, the amount of people who hate MLP on the internet probably outnumber those who like it.

and to be further honest, I am more annoyed and irritated by people who go out of their way to express their hate for something I could give less of a fuck about. go learn a new language or how to program and do something constructive instead of expressing your opinions like a mongoloid.

The bandwagon for hating MLP is also probably bigger than the one for liking it. I guess openly declaring your hatred for something that is almost universally disliked is bound to net you some attention and/or friends who agree with your basic "opinion".

you know, that "opinion" you formulated yourself and were not in the least bit influenced unwittingly by others to formulate.

sheeple.jpg

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I like the show, I dont force it upon other people, and mainly I am freak out by the more forceful bronies. Since I suck at making up names I usually use something that at the current time has caught my interest. ALSO GO TEXANS 34-33 over the lions in overtime, cause we got lucky with that miss field goal by Hanson, even though we also got that second chance. Also they really mess up with their first possession by not being more aggressive in which led to the first miss field goal by Graham.
Ah yes, my little pony and football. What a great combo...

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Some people might look to MLP as a safety net. As MLP is nice, sweet and peaceful It's a way to get out of the real world. If and if you have friends who also like MLP you can all relate to one another and have fun without trying to kill your self's.