Fallen Leaves

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Your opinion does not count you are a teenage girl which the target audience was teenage girls not men
It wasn't JUST meant teenage girls, it was also for little kids. I suppose if I were 20+ my opinion wouldn't matter either? It's perfectly fine you don't like the show, everyone has their own opinions, and they all count, gender/age set aside

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Lets see, theres probably a good thousand or more people on steam with some sort of pony name, sprays, and all the other shit you see everywhere else. I dont think I need to tell YOU, as you being one, of all the fucking little tie-ins and all of your ponifaction that you ever think is cute. It's not. Its fucking disgusting. Just fucking type in x pony on google images.

replace x with whatever you want fucking ponified and it'll be there.

And to respond to your last setence,tf2r is full of bronies, weaboos, and furries. Its a nightmare. But hey, free shit.

I know I'm feeding the troll here, but everyone could learn a lesson from this; With all due respect, this is just a bad case of getting worked up over something that isn't a big deal. Realistically speaking, the only thing you'll find on steam is some pony avatars, some pony names, and some pony signatures like mine on some forums. Trolls are everywhere, they give me shit about the furry thing on a daily basis, yet I simply don't care. If I can learn to not care about trolls, I'm sure you could learn to not care about some cartoon horses.

My point is as much as we want certain things gone from the internet, it just isn't going to happen. The only thing one can do is learn to tolerate it and learn it isn't that big of a deal, or suffer until it goes away, if it ever does.

Toxik

Contributor
My friend is only a brony out of pure trolling. He knows I used to always rage easily when he started incorporating ponies to everything, so he did it on purpose.
Now I just watch the show when I'm high, it's colorful and slow paced enough to be funny

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
i feel like it's mostly hype. nobody actually likes it.

Some people join it just for the hype and to be part of the fad aspect of it, others enjoy it for what it is and don't care about all the hype. It varies person to person

Shula

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
i feel like it's mostly hype. nobody actually likes it.

My 5 yr old daughter loves the hell out of it, but she skips everywhere and likes pretty stuff. In fact she got a free MLP app on my iphone and little did i know you could purchase items in the stupid game...... $105.00 later, I hate ponies. No offense to the bronies.

VEGAN DAD

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Can we stop talking about MLP now? I'm sick of the treads of it. Go to a MLP fan bace or whatever if you want it...

scannersexplodinghead.gif
how about you don't go to threads with the words 'MLP' in them?

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
My 5 yr old daughter loves the hell out of it, but she skips everywhere and likes pretty stuff. In fact she got a free MLP app on my iphone and little did i know you could purchase items in the stupid game...... $105.00 later, I hate ponies. No offense to the bronies.
why wold you buy items for that? Could have bought me a buds and gotten yourself some ohter stuff with that money!
Scanners! Great movie.

Shula

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
why wold you buy items for that? Could have bought me a buds and gotten yourself some ohter stuff with that money!

Scanners! Great movie.

Thank god Itunes gave me a refund for that crap once I explained it. Maybe next time my kids will buy you some buds, maybe an unusual.

bit

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
I've been watching since it's humble arrival (2010 I think ? No proper idea) And I genuinely had a good laugh out of it, so I kept watching.
That was when season 1 just was out and before the fandom just exploded.

I like my fair share of GIF's and captions, but I can't stand the people that shove their brony business into nearly everything they're associated with.

I was in before the major hype, but I don't care too much about the drama. But it's understandable. A large portion of the 'brony' community is annoying.

SgtGiraffe

Legendary Skial King
just like anything else in the world it has supporters and haters if it really bothers u that much then why go out of your way 2 make a pointless argument that has been discussed already i personally have nothing against bronies animated horses or horses in general but what really does bother me is when people break out in a full fledged battle of who is the better pony and don't stfu

bit

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
just like anything else in the world it has supporters and haters if it really bothers u that much then why go out of your way 2 make a pointless argument that has been discussed already i personally have nothing against bronies animated horses or horses in general but what really does bother me is when people break out in a full fledged battle of who is the better pony and don't stfu

Because that's how the internet works!