EvanFlew

Epic Skial Regular
This keep bugging me, why people around internet, bronies, like MLP, i watched it once, and i still dunno why, is it cool for you ppl, i rrly dunno what to write on this thread, just say why people like MLP...

CONCLUSION

Most of them are attention whores, but the other part of people that actualy like the show, because it was directed to all ages

Special Thanks - Pinker-Tan, [Furry] Meowcernary

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
Why do people like Family Guy?
Why do people like tacos?
Why do people like turtles?

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. No matter what you like or enjoy, someone will always question why?

EvanFlew

Epic Skial Regular

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. No matter what you like or enjoy, someone will always question why?

-Family Guy - Funny and nice references
-Tacos - Tasty
-Turtles - A nice pet to have in home
-MLP - WHY PEOPLE LIKE THIS, ISN'T FUNNY, GOT A GOOD STORY, GOOD TO WATCH, SO SAY TO ME WHY PEOPLE LIKE THIS!

-edit- Hey truth seeker, dont be ashamed, come here and explain MLP to me

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
-Family Guy - Funny and nice references
-Tacos - Tasty
-Turtles - A nice pet to have in home
-MLP - WHY PEOPLE LIKE THIS, ISN'T FUNNY, GOT A GOOD STORY, GOOD TO WATCH, SO SAY TO ME WHY PEOPLE LIKE THIS!

You failed to see what my post was supposed to mean. Just because you like something, doesn't mean everyone agrees with you.

You don't enjoy MLP, cool, neither do I, but others enjoy it, just like you enjoy the examples I put up. Maybe they like the artwork or something, go ask a Brony for details.

EvanFlew

Epic Skial Regular
You failed to see what my post was supposed to mean. Just because you like something, doesn't mean everyone agrees with you.

You don't enjoy MLP, cool, neither do I, but others enjoy it, just like you enjoy the examples I put up. Maybe they like the artwork or something, go ask a Brony for details.

But everybody like something for some reason, liking MLP for no reason is dumb.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
There's two basic definitions

The troll definition: Bronies are horsefuckers who crave attention and are obsessive autistic neckbears that watch a childrens show. They're the cancer of the internet and need to be burned

The realistic definition: The show was intentionally designed to appeal to a much younger audience, but Lauren Faust the creator of MLP FiM avoided the cliche's and overly done design that most children's shows have. This design choice ultimately made it appeal to not only the younger audience it was aimed at, but also older viewers.

As with all 'fandoms', there are the good, the bad, and the horrible. Every 'fandom' has a mix of such people. Their are plenty of normal bronies who aren't going around cramming mlp down your throat, obsessing over it, and overall doing negative things of that nature. The normal level headed bronies you won't hear or see much from them about MLP outside of MLP forums, boards, etc. Because of this, the vocal minority scum of the fandom will seem like they outweigh the majority of the normal fan base.

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor

Theres a fine line between liking something and spreading it FUCKING EVERYWHERE AND TRYING TO MAKE EVERYTHING INTO A REFERENCE TO IT.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Theres a fine line between liking something and spreading it FUCKING EVERYWHERE AND TRYING TO MAKE EVERYTHING INTO A REFERENCE TO IT.

I'm not trying to call you a liar, but could you give us an example?

Personally, I only see some MLP signatures, some avatars, and a TF2 spray here and their with something MLP related. Everything else that refrences to MLP seems to be rarely seen as far as I've experienced.

Chief of Bears

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I haven't tried to spread it anywhere, if there is a brony on a server I am on, I share a reference or joke with him and we laugh about it and then go on our business, whether it be playing or trading. People get the same reactions you do for small things like that.

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I'm not trying to call you a liar, but could you give us an example?

Personally, I only see some MLP signatures, some avatars, and a TF2 spray here and their with something MLP related. Everything else that refrences to MLP seems to be rarely seen as far as I've experienced.

Lets see, theres probably a good thousand or more people on steam with some sort of pony name, sprays, and all the other shit you see everywhere else. I dont think I need to tell YOU, as you being one, of all the fucking little tie-ins and all of your ponifaction that you ever think is cute. It's not. Its fucking disgusting. Just fucking type in x pony on google images.

replace x with whatever you want fucking ponified and it'll be there.

And to respond to your last setence,tf2r is full of bronies, weaboos, and furries. Its a nightmare. But hey, free shit.

Chief of Bears

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Lets see, theres probably a good thousand or more people on steam with some sort of pony name, sprays, and all the other shit you see everywhere else. I dont think I need to tell YOU, as you being one, of all the fucking little tie-ins and all of your ponifaction that you ever think is cute. It's not. Its fucking disgusting. Just fucking type in x pony on google images.

replace x with whatever you want fucking ponified and it'll be there.

And to respond to your last setence,tf2r is full of bronies, weaboos, and furries. Its a nightmare. But hey, free shit.
See, now you are just being overdramatic and overeacting.