Votes: 17 54.8%
  • Redwings

Votes: 14 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
This world goes to fucking shit. Oilers destroy Stars and Blue Jackets gangbang Blackhawks. What the fuck is wrong with NHL nowadays?

@JohnnyGaloshes: Wilds are on the march, huh?

Last edited:

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Well, Red Wings looked pissed today. We ripped Tampa Bay apart.

Poor Paquette though.. Was it worth it twisting his ankle like that for an empty-netter?

Last edited:

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
This is why hockey is a sport for motherfucking tough guys...

Drew Miller got his face cut by a skate last night, almost lost his eye:

MqqP1PC.jpg

Watch to the end:

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
@JohnnyGaloshes - had been watching the first period of Jets-Canucks... A lot of goals. Big win for your boys today. Have two questions though:

1. Why the hell Pavelic is still starting? Isn't Hutchinson your #1 goalie? Why Hutchinson was on the bench?
2. Did you see this dude in Red Wings jersey behind Canucks bench? That was fucking funny :D

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Fucking huge win for us tonight...

Over the past week my hair literally turned gray watching Red Wings' games. Thank you Howard for today's win. Thank you, specifically, for winning SO. I won't be sleeping tonight again (I'm so hyped) but who gives a shit. It's too bad Capitals and Leafes couldn't keep Ottawa and Boston from making 2 points as well.. But - oh well..

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
@JohnnyGaloshes - had been watching the first period of Jets-Canucks... A lot of goals. Big win for your boys today. Have two questions though:

1. Why the hell Pavelic is still starting? Isn't Hutchinson your #1 goalie? Why Hutchinson was on the bench?
2. Did you see this dude in Red Wings jersey behind Canucks bench? That was fucking funny :D

Pavelic has stepped up his game and Hutchinson started to drop. It was that way at the start of the year. Like other teams goalies get hot and cold and they go with who's hot. It was a great game. Big win for us. Now we need Calgary to lose and LA to lose, which i doubt will happen.

who cares where you wear your jersey. Show your support lol

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Pavelic has stepped up his game and Hutchinson started to drop. It was that way at the start of the year. Like other teams goalies get hot and cold and they go with who's hot. It was a great game. Big win for us. Now we need Calgary to lose and LA to lose, which i doubt will happen.

who cares where you wear your jersey. Show your support lol
It indeed was a great game. Too bad I couldn't watch 2nd and 3rd periods but from what I saw - RW and WJ are playing the same style hockey game - speed. I liked one comment on FB saying that the reason RW are not doing that good currently is because this team was built for fast (speedy) hockey in Western Conference and not for power hockey in Eastern. Sounds weird - I agree, but why the hell we can't handle Bruins still?

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Honestly... After today's game against Carolina I don't wanna see Red Wings in playoffs because it's gonna be some serious embarrassment in the first round.. I mean at some point we were trailing one of the worst teams in Eastern. What the fuck... Also, fucking Penguins... Leading the game with 3-0 against Senators they've managed to lose 3-4.

Eastern conference is so fucked up.

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
Tonight the Jets can clinch, including if they get one point and the Kings lose their game in any fashion. The Jets can also lose and get in if the Kings lose in regulation.
So in other words Calgary has to beat the kings tonight. Which can go 50/50 i think.
I'm fucking stressed out here! lol

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Calgary is destroying Kings right now... Also, Ottawa raped Rangers and if we make 2 points today - we will clinch playoffs as well.

I just know one thing - Ottawa deserved to be in playoffs. Unlike us.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Also, if Boston loses in regulation (and Panthers are beating Boston right now 1-3) and we make at least 1 point - we clinch as well..