Votes: 17 54.8%
  • Redwings

Votes: 14 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I actually am not happy about Wings making it to playoffs for the first time in my life. Our team is falling apart - we will be embarrassed in the first round. My head turned half-grey over the past two month of Red Wings going down the drain.. Now the second half of my head is gonna turn grey in the course of one week watching the first round of playoffs.

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I actually am not happy about Wings making it to playoffs for the first time in my life. Our team is falling apart - we will be embarrassed in the first round. My head turned half-grey over the past two month of Red Wings going down the drain.. Now the second half of my head is gonna turn grey in the course of one week watching the first round of playoffs.
Im feel you on that PR. Blackhawks are looking pretty weak going into the playoffs. Limping in is usually a bringer of bad results.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Now you sound like a Flyers fan. Trust me, the playoffs are a total slobberknocker these days with no predictability. Have faith.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
@Deadfront and @CDAWG : It's not about faith - it's about sober thinking. The reality is that the team that comes into playoffs hot (like freaking Senators) usually wins the Cup. Wings were hot in the beginning of the season and then after All-stars break they just started losing it in geometrical progression. Our goalies can't find their game, our defense can't contain the puck, our offense can't handle the puck, we have no effective plays - we rely only on our speed (which means nothing in Eastern Conference where everything is about big bodies) and not on strategic plays. Giveaways and turnovers are killing us, we are ranked #3 in NHL in penalty minutes and our morale is below the "shit level".

Doesn't look so optimistic, now does it?

By the way, check out this assist by Kuznetsov.. It was fucking amazing:

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
Let's add those rules here

1. In case our teams get eliminated on their road to Cup - whoever pick makes further gets the keys;
2. In case our teams get eliminated in the same round - whoever pick loses the series with the best results gets the keys (example - my team loses 4:1, your team loses 4:3 - you get the keys).

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
stressed.gif

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
4 minutes left. I'm going to bed. This season is over for the Jets. Shame because i watched the loudest and proudest fans around.

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
2uhsb9s.png

You owe me 5 for the Jets making the playoffs. Keep them and here is 5 more to make it the 10 key bet.

Congrats ya drunken Russian. Hope you guys go far.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
2uhsb9s.png

You owe me 5 for the Jets making the playoffs. Keep them and here is 5 more to make it the 10 key bet.

Congrats ya drunken Russian. Hope you guys go far.
Well,

Technically you owe me 25 keys... 5 keys from this bet and 20 - from another.
If you read the second line in 20-keys bet post, you'll see why you owe me 20 keys on this bet :D

But again, I don't need your keys :D

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
Well,

Technically you owe me 25 keys... 5 keys from this bet and 20 - from another.
If you read the second line in 20-keys bet post, you'll see why you owe me 20 keys on this bet :D

But again, I don't need your keys :D

The other one isn't over yet comrade. The Rangers can still go farther than your Capitals and Senators.

And whether you need the keys or not a bet is a bet.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The other one isn't over yet comrade. The Rangers can still go farther than your Capitals and Senators.
And whether you need the keys or not a bet is a bet.
Even if Rangers make it to the end you still won't win a bet. Unless Rangers are playing in Western Conference :D

guYC7gg.jpg