Australian Skial God
Contributor
The moment of truth...

33cyO5F.jpg

Reactions: JohnnyGaloshes

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
We picked up a point against the Isles, but we need to win at least 6 of our next 8 to be serious. With Lundquist out for a month, we can catch New York.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
And my Wings won another road game. Looks like Howard's job is at risk. Mrazek was fucking amazing.

PS. I really wanna see how we're gonna handle Crosby and Co in Pittsburgh on Wednesday.

Last edited:

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
@JohnnyGaloshes
Heh, looks like you've got a deferenseman Red Wings were (allegedly) considering for trade... Red Wings are in somewhat desperate need of right-handed big defenseman and Myers was one of the candidates. It's just that Buffalo wanted too much for him.. They wanted our #1 prospect Larkin as well as 1st round pick and either Tatar or Jurco (never gonna happen)...

"According to the report, Evander Kane and Zach Bogosian along with unsigned goalie prospect Jason Kasdorf have been traded from Winnipeg to Buffalo. In exchange, the Jets will receive a package that includes Tyler Myers, Drew Stafford, prospects Brendan Lemieux and Joel Armia, and the lowest of Buffalo's three first-round picks going to Winnipeg." (source)

While Tyler Myers sucked this and last seasons, we shall see if he still has anything to offer.

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
Evander kane i could care less. But Bogosian kinda irritates me.

Myers looks like a good fit, but i dunno about Stafford.

First things first they need to get Byfuglien back on defense.

Last edited:

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Why is that I have a feeling like I have just had anal sex with all Penguins' team at once? And I was not in active position either...

5mJccqj.jpg

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Why is that I have a feeling like I have just had anal sex with all Penguins' team at once? And I was not in active position either...

5mJccqj.jpg
I feel bad for you, son. The Flyers have a lot of problems but the Penguins aren't one. If we get them first round(which I believe we will), you won't have to worry about the antarctic chickens.

Reactions: PsychoRealm

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Good close game, just like Johnny and I predicted. 4:4 in regulation. A lot of gifts to each other. Red Wings' goalie on Jets' payroll. Jets won by SO.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Cant wait until Wed night @PsychoRealm NBCsports Bhawks and the Wings.
I'm done watching RW games during the season. Every time I watch the game - RW play like shit. It's like they realize I'm watching the game and go "Oh-oh, Psycho is watching the game.. Bad luck.. Lets play like shit so he would stop watching".

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Well shit now Kane could be out for an extended period of time if not the rest of the season. They were already stumbling so this is the last thing the Blackhawks needed. Was a rough night for Chicago sports as Rose went down again and requires knee surgery. Being a fan of Chicago sports is not for the faint of heart that is for sure.

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
Well shit now Kane could be out for an extended period of time if not the rest of the season. They were already stumbling so this is the last thing the Blackhawks needed. Was a rough night for Chicago sports as Rose went down again and requires knee surgery. Being a fan of Chicago sports is not for the faint of heart that is for sure.

Yeah we have a couple injured guys that we need on the ice.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Our captain Zetterberg missed two games already as well because of a sucker punch by Dallas' captain Benn. Looks like our boys' morale went to shit meanwhile.