• Poll closed .

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
1939653_838637162861507_8400158942618202065_n.jpg

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Lets see what's gonna happen on Saturday when we play NY Islanders. Babcock called up Marchenko from Griffins to add some juice to our defense. Marchenko is right-handed, he performed great at Griffins and he is Russian. Let's see if we get "The Magician #2" in our team.

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
3 straight losses to lower level teams since the All Star break. I fucking knew this would happen. Fucking knew it!

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
3 straight losses to lower level teams since the All Star break. I fucking knew this would happen. Fucking knew it!
My Flyers are making the playoffs. IDK how, but every year they slump then come roaring back at random. They have a pretty cupcake schedule and they are peaking at the right times. 4 straight wins is a start to something good. I hope we get the Pens first round because(you guys can look this up) we utterly annihilate the flightless birds at their place.

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
My Flyers are making the playoffs. IDK how, but every year they slump then come roaring back at random. They have a pretty cupcake schedule and they are peaking at the right times. 4 straight wins is a start to something good. I hope we get the Pens first round because(you guys can look this up) we utterly annihilate the flightless birds at their place.

I dunno how you can be so sure with so much left before the playoffs kiddo.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I dunno how you can be so sure with so much left before the playoffs kiddo.
We were left for dead last year and came a game away from beating the team that eventually went to the Cup. It's hard to doubt them, despite my pessimism with their play in general.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I guess they don't like Simmonds....or our current streaker Del Zotto. Idk, we somehow pull off magic every year.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Ah-ha-ha-ha... Ohhhh wow... Losing home game against Buffalo. BUFFALO. BUFFALO. BUFFALO!!!!!

b2AX2L9.jpg

Unbelievable.
And previous home game they lost to Arizona.. LMAO!!!!!

7sCVvZO.jpg