JordanJ

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
Hey I know there was a previous suggestion to remove Kritz on Cap that was implemented but a lot of players enjoyed having the Kritz happen. I know there are maps like 2fort where it is like "who the fuck cares it is 2fort" but the Kritz gave some players motivation to actually cap the intel. It also made the game more fun as it was great for pushes.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
probably because kritz are off, and because it makes games last longer (inb4 2fort regs rage)
That's racist, when I play TF2 I almost always play 2fort and I always forget that it is 5 caps because people don't always go for the cap to begin with.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor

The current winning team shouldnt get another boost IMO.
One cap shouldnt have the game.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Oh yes and since I don't really care if crits are on or not, I see how it can be annoying on Turbine so.. -1.

Ryulise

Wicked Nasty Engineer
That's racist, when I play TF2 I almost always play 2fort and I always forget that it is 5 caps because people don't always go for the cap to begin with.
I play 2fort a lot as well, so..

kritz was a nightmare on 2fort when it was there... -1

the spy on fire

-1 I play on turbine often and the other team shouldn't get a crit boost to dominate the other team and sometimes spawn camp in turbine atleast

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+1, I play 2fort so it isn't as much of a deal to gain crits when a capture is done, it also helps relieve the pressure off the team who just capped as it will discourage any opposing players to be inside their base.

Kobe

Wicked Nasty Engineer
I'd include cap crits on normal respawn 24 slot servers, but not on any fast respawn or 32 player server.

Reactions: Chance

FISH KILL

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Please add crits back. It would really be nice to have them to speed things up, and also maybe make people defend because they have no reason to besides the whole, "Hey you lost. Try again."

Munch

In regards to Turbine, if the cap limit is 5, then I think crits on cap should be brought back, but if the cap limit goes back to 3, then keep the crits off.

I'd prefer 3 caps and no crits myself if I could choose.