JordanJ

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
Hey I know there was a previous suggestion to remove Kritz on Cap that was implemented but a lot of players enjoyed having the Kritz happen. I know there are maps like 2fort where it is like "who the fuck cares it is 2fort" but the Kritz gave some players motivation to actually cap the intel. It also made the game more fun as it was great for pushes.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I enjoyed my cap crits and agree with Maddo's idea. If you can get enough ctf regulars to vouch, this will most likely be brought to greater attention so I recommend doing that.
+1

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't really see the harm in it. Some people for whatever reason really like going for the intel and such, and it was a nice way to reward them for their style of play. As of right now I don't really care when somebody has the intel, being crit when someone caps it would definitely make me care a lot more.

+1

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+1 It's a tide turner and worth fighting for, especially with higher cap limits now.

Last edited:

JordanJ

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
Ok Ruelel Dude I actually agree with you on the Turbine dude lol because well TB is kinda BS given the small map and shit

Raccoon99

Epic Skial Regular
+1. Players need SOME kind of motivation for capping the intel or else they will just go Friendly "Hoovy" and be a waste of space.

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
+1. Players need SOME kind of motivation for capping the intel or else they will just go Friendly "Hoovy" and be a waste of space.
I'm sure someone will write a plugin that kills whomever starts eating a Sandvich at fullhealth, or Dalokohs with at least 330 health w/o Overheal