The Best Bast

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
There seems to be quite a bit of interest in the server too not just the forums.
There's little to no mention of the map in the chatlogs, I've only seen two including the one you screenshotted, and in said screenshot your conversation partner was probably not too serious and just shitposting.

DEATH RUN | US ████11/11/2023 - 06:36:23 AM🔗Smooth AwperatorFuck it, i want the traps to be minigames and the minigames just be traps. In fact, i just want mario party. Gimme mario party

So yeah

connnn.png

Sir Trooper

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Mapper
There's little to no mention of the map in the chatlogs, I've only seen two including the one you screenshotted, and in said screenshot your conversation partner was probably not too serious and just shitposting.

DEATH RUN | US ████11/11/2023 - 06:36:23 AM🔗Smooth AwperatorFuck it, i want the traps to be minigames and the minigames just be traps. In fact, i just want mario party. Gimme mario party

So yeah

Pothead Wabbit getting schooled again. 🤣

Pot Head Wabbit

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier

and it got added (Only time skial actually cared about the upvotes)

Tbh at least this is a fine map return, Especially after all of the shit from the last DR skial updates.

At Least meltdown is back tho which im happy about

Last edited:

The Best Bast

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Wasn't the only bug either, sometimes there'd just be the fading black screen forever after spawn instead of the minigame that should follow. There was absolutely no way out aside from RTVing or slaying Hale, and in either case I lost at the very least three Hale rounds because of this bug. And I value my Hale rounds. Don't want to lose them to a buggy map.
So I had my hopes up since the map appeared to be fixed, but I had the joy of discovering this was still very much a thing.

New minis or not, the map is still broken.

The voteslay failed and I ended up retrying so nobody would waste time, but I can assure you that not every activator would have. My own frustrations of wasting a Hale round for nothing aside, if this loading bug happens again, and it's bound to, it will eventually lead to delaying, especially early in the round when you can't RTV for ten minutes and have no solution when votes don't pass and Hale isn't collaborating or feels like trolling, which can only lead to the server dying. I urge you to reconsider the decision of keeping the map in the rotation.

Bloodpop

Uncharitable Spy
So I had my hopes up since the map appeared to be fixed, but I had the joy of discovering this was still very much a thing.

The voteslay failed and I ended up retrying so nobody would waste time, but I can assure you that not every activator would have. My own frustrations of wasting a Hale round for nothing aside, if this loading bug happens again, and it's bound to, it will eventually lead to delaying, especially early in the round when you can't RTV for ten minutes and have no solution when votes don't pass and Hale isn't collaborating or feels like trolling, which can only lead to the server dying. I urge you to reconsider the decision of keeping the map in the rotation.
Let me see if i could ask some members in DE to make a stripper config to fix this.

arctic dino

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Mapper

Had this happen on a different server as well.

Reactions: Seminal Inhalation

Pot Head Wabbit

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier

thats great now show us the 100's of other rounds where it doesn't break.