SIS

Uncharitable Spy
+1 I find the map quite enjoyable, and there's also one thing that this map and peter griffins burger emporium on zombie escape share in common...

Sir Trooper

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Mapper
Wait so you know the map is broken and yet you want it to be added back? Lmao you got a few loose screws mate. Skial won't add a broken map back and I doubt anybody will give enough shit to update the map.

• Haha
Reactions: Dee Jay and Jymbles

AisultanUmar

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Wait so you know the map is broken and yet you want it to be added back? Lmao you got a few loose screws mate. Skial won't add a broken map back and I doubt anybody will give enough shit to update the map.
most people would still prefer playing minigames over dr_skibidi_toilet
it's much more enjoyable than skibidi also

The Best Bast

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Wasn't the only bug either, sometimes there'd just be the fading black screen forever after spawn instead of the minigame that should follow. There was absolutely no way out aside from RTVing or slaying Hale, and in either case I lost at the very least three Hale rounds because of this bug. And I value my Hale rounds. Don't want to lose them to a buggy map.

it was only unpopular because on one bug with it that caused the boss minigame to break occasionally. Something to do with moving platforms and player distribution. when it was working it was really popular but you wouldn't know you were too busy getting banned every three seconds for griefing in 2020. :troll:

Popularity isn't the matter as much as it being broken. Also, I wouldn't try to discredit someone's opinion for griefing a few years back when you got a mute for voteabusing, a warning for griefing and a lifted permanent ban for a nazi objector all over this very year, but maybe that's just me.

Sir Trooper

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Mapper
Wasn't the only bug either, sometimes there'd just be the fading black screen forever after spawn instead of the minigame that should follow. There was absolutely no way out aside from RTVing or slaying Hale, and in either case I lost at the very least three Hale rounds because of this bug. And I value my Hale rounds. Don't want to lose them to a buggy map.

Popularity isn't the matter as much as it being broken. Also, I wouldn't try to discredit someone's opinion for griefing a few years back when you got a mute for voteabusing, a warning for griefing and a lifted permanent ban for a nazi objector all over this very year, but maybe that's just me.
His a total hypocrite, reports people breaking the rules but breaks the rules himself lmfao

Reactions: Jymbles

Lord Zuko

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
what is this 2013? Nothing more original than that?
1698463676010.png