mr enderman 22

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
it was a really solid map, besides the lack of minigame variety and people bitching "it's not deathrun" it only had one or two bugs that could be easily fixed by someone with basic hammer knowledge I assume.
thats what im saying, its not that bad, i used to think its bad but now that i think about it, its an intresting map, it does what other dr maps dont and it does it great, its like tf2ware but as a deathrun map and i got to say, its really good

Pot Head Wabbit

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
thats what im saying, its not that bad, i used to think its bad but now that i think about it, its an intresting map, it does what other dr maps dont and it does it great, its like tf2ware but as a deathrun map and i got to say, its really good
Honestly, I really like tf2ware as a game mode so I may be a little biased but it's definitely better than bazinga or pit map every 3 maps, It's a breath of fresh air compared to most of the stale maps.

Last edited:
  • Dumb
Reactions: Jymbles

mr enderman 22

Honestly, I really like tf2ware as a game mode so I may be a little biased but it's definitely better than bazinga or pit map every 3 maps, It's a breath of fresh air compared to most of the stale maps.
yeah like, who thinks pits are good they say the reason is that its basically like death but your alive, dude thats what being dead is for, and most people on office go into the pit instead of playing the game

Sore

Can someone give me the bsp and/or vmf of dr minigames?

edit: what's the reason why it got removed or can someone tell me who owns dr minigames

nien

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Can someone give me the bsp and/or vmf of dr minigames?

edit: what's the reason why it got removed or can someone tell me who owns dr minigames
people bitching 'its not deathrun' and it had some bugs OP said

mr enderman 22

people bitching 'its not deathrun' and it had some bugs OP said
yeah like you could say that about waterrun and somehow that gets a pass even though its more of a parkour map then a deathrun map, and it still has trap buttons like dr minigames, and dr minigames is what i think its the most unique deathrun maps out there, that probably didnt make sense what i said but you know what i mean

Pot Head Wabbit

yeah like you could say that about waterrun and somehow that gets a pass even though its more of a parkour map then a deathrun map, and it still has trap buttons like dr minigames, and dr minigames is what i think its the most unique deathrun maps out there, that probably didnt make sense what i said but you know what i mean
Honestly, I agree, if watterun and neonoir (which both are literally 99% parkour) are allowed to exist on the server without people complaining to much then theres no reason dr_minigames shouldn't be allowed either, it really is one of a kind compared to most maps.

mr enderman 22

Honestly, I agree, if watterun and neonoir (which both are literally 99% parkour) are allowed to exist on the server without people complaining to much then theres no reason dr_minigames shouldn't be allowed either, it really is one of a kind compared to most maps.
yeah and like people on skial dont know what a good map is or a bad map, waterrun: makes me think im looking at a unfunny youtube poop rather than a deathrun map, that map is ass, bad traps, map looks like shit, and somehow most people think waterrun is better than pq, pq is one of the best parkour esc deathrun maps on the server and somehow people think that is bad, and i've played waterrun, its nothing compared to pq

Pot Head Wabbit

yeah and like people on skial dont know what a good map is or a bad map, waterrun: makes me think im looking at a unfunny youtube poop rather than a deathrun map, that map is ass, bad traps, map looks like shit, and somehow most people think waterrun is better than pq, pq is one of the best parkour esc deathrun maps on the server and somehow people think that is bad, and i've played waterrun, its nothing compared to pq
I agreed with everything you said till you said pq was good. 🤢🤮