you can trust my hooves

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Hi,

I noticed a difficulty level change in bots at least on the EU Mountainlab server a few days ago. For my taste bots are way too hard to beat, and they always spawn as Medic-Combos (Heavy / Demo / Soldier). Demoman grenades are hitting nearly always, something that won't happen with many human players. As a lighter class, you have no chance against them. Please reduce the difficulty level. And perhaps there should be more bots than around 10 if very few human players are connected, so there is the opportunity to spawn as a lighter class without hurting the team too much.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Keep in mind that some bots are better than no bots especially for starting the server up. Our Saxton Hale/Fortwars/No crit No spread servers stay empty for vast amounts of time because you cannot play by yourself when you are the first person to connect.
I +1ed fewer bots, not no bots, if you read my post with quote, so I don't know why is this addressed to me.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Bots are too easy and they are dumb. On US29 when not many people are on then the bots go to shit classes like a medic healing a scout (both bots).
In my opinion their difficulty needs to be increased
My team goes engy engy with the US29 bots. They have demo, heavy, medic, soldier.
:alone: