• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Vega

Banned
Contributor
What's the best pistol? What's the best pistol for you? It honestly depends on your playstyle, your skill level. You can't really go wrong with the stock revolver, you can pick it up and use it for anything. It's not overpowered, it's not underwhelming. It's a vanilla weapon that waits patiently for the day you'll return to it. It never went anywhere. The Ambassador, well, do you find yourself constantly touching lips with an enemy player? Yes? How good are you at landing consecutive and accurate headshots at close range? Yeah. The Enforcer, well, can you deal with the slower firing speed? Do you like to use disguises? Etc, you get the point.

Overall, in the event you have doubts, just use the revolver. It'll do the job just fine, unless you're an absolute monster at aiming, then you'll be able to use any of them just fine.

Dutch

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
What's the best pistol? What's the best pistol for you? It honestly depends on your playstyle, your skill level. You can't really go wrong with the stock revolver, you can pick it up and use it for anything. It's not overpowered, it's not underwhelming. It's a vanilla weapon that waits patiently for the day you'll return to it. It never went anywhere. The Ambassador, well, do you find yourself constantly touching lips with an enemy player? Yes? How good are you at landing consecutive and accurate headshots at close range? Yeah. The Enforcer, well, can you deal with the slower firing speed? Do you like to use disguises? Etc, you get the point.

Overall, in the event you have doubts, just use the revolver. It'll do the job just fine, unless you're an absolute monster at aiming, then you'll be able to use any of them just fine.
Are you answering my question or trying to make me question my existence.

Vega

Banned
Contributor
Sorry if my reply seemed a bit too much but I do believe I did answer your question. Ultimately for all situations, the revolver succeeds. But again, it depends on the user, and their playstyle, and possibly their skill. "What is the best x" questions generally boils down to factors involving the user. There's a vanilla revolver, a recently nerfed but headshot oriented revolver, a revolver that gets crits per building sapping, there's a revolver for watch regen. Explore them all and pick the one you like. You came from being a sniper, so maybe an Ambassador, but again, it's crap, so.. revolver? I don't know, it's your choice.