• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief of Bears

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
You know what i'm done with the servers if admins are not "Server Friendly" or "community Friendly" then this is obviously not the kinda server I want to be in. Admin buddies teaming up on two users of the the servers who just wanted a fun time.
You. Are just...no. No.

Loaned Jar

Scarcely Lethal Noob
It's not an african-american accent. It's a ghetto trash accent, and believe it or not, there are white people with that accent. We civilized motherfuckers call those white people "ghetto trash".
We call the black variety "ghetto trash" too. It's got nothing to do with their skin, it's got to do with the fact that they were raised by an earlier generation of ghetto trash, and for you to imply it's got to do anything with their skin is absolutely, obviously racist. It's just such a damn shame you couldn't have understood that before you started posting slurs and got yourself banned, but you genuinely believe to be innocent.

I don't think you deserve a second chance at this point.
you don't seme to have understood at all, even by saying ghetto trash is white/black (which I totally agree with) there's a difference between the accent of white ghetto trash and white ghetto trash (such as there's a difference between black scottish males and white/mulatto scottish males), and even if you're right, then wouldn't it be racist to mock ghetto trash (or calling them trash in the first place)?

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
If a kid misbehaves, you lecture and punish him until he learns.

I was hoping he'd eventually learn.

If he wanted to be a good member of Skial, the first ban would have put him in place. Three bans and still arguing that it isn't racist, obviously he isn't getting the point.

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
you don't seme to have understood at all, even by saying ghetto trash is white/black (which I totally agree with) there's a difference between the accent of white ghetto trash and white ghetto trash (such as there's a difference between black scottish males and white/mulatto scottish males), and even if you're right, then wouldn't it be racist to mock ghetto trash (or calling them trash in the first place)?
You are implying that accent is directly relative to skin color. This is racist.
Do you understand what I'm saying, son?

xXIMakeYouRageXx

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Well what about the other people who were also banned for apparently being racist when they were not obviously no one was offended except the admin even if he was he could of used the in game feature "mute" or called upon a vote like others of the community do.

Loaned Jar

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Where the fuck are you getting your facts? it's from the term "Negro" which in Spanish is black.
Negro was used in the U.S to refer to black males, as calling them "Black" is considered to be more offensive, and yes, i am aware negro means black in spanish.

SgtGiraffe

Legendary Skial King
the N-word, which variation of? Negro (which refers to a race local to the african continent), Nigga (which is refered between two black males as a way of showing comradery) or Nigger (which it indeed is racist)

i think u are thinking of Nigerians...

Chief of Bears

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Well what about the other people who were also banned for apparently being racist when they were not obviously no one was offended except the admin even if he was he could of used the in game feature "mute" or called upon a vote like others of the community do.
What part of "Nobody being offended is not an excuse." Do you not understand?

Loaned Jar

Scarcely Lethal Noob
You are implying that accent is directly relative to skin color. This is racist.
Do you understand what I'm saying, son?
Accent is completely related to skin color, as skin color is completely related to fanily tree, which is obviously related to race. If you ever go to Mexico, you will realize this fact, as indigenous mexicans don't speak the same way as white mexicans.

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Accent is completely related to skin color, as skin color is completely related to fanily tree, which is obviously related to race.
What part of the race has nothing to do with the accent don't you get? Mexicans, Americans, African Americans, and some Asians also use the accent.

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The amount of retarded shit in this thread is unbearable. I'm out. You two have fun sticking your heads up each other's asses. Make yourselves into a flesh wheel so rolling you out the fucking door is that much easier for our mods. Everyone else, have a nice day.

Loaned Jar

Scarcely Lethal Noob
What part of the race has nothing to do with the accent don't you get? Mexicans, Americans, African Americans, and some Asians also use the accent.
what part of race has to do with accent don't you get? White mexicans don't speak spanish the same way as indigenous mexicans, as northern mexicans don't speak the same way as southern mexicans from the states of Chiapas or Oaxaca.

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
what part of race has to do with accent don't you get? White mexicans don't speak spanish the same way as indigenous mexicans, as northern mexicans don't speak the same way as southern mexicans from the states of Chiapas or Oaxaca.
Then why would you try to imitate the accent in the first place?

xXIMakeYouRageXx

Scarcely Lethal Noob
What a hate full community YOU people are the ones that should not be a part off the "Skial community". You people are such hippocrites!

Status
Not open for further replies.