• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostDragon505

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
seems you're projecting, as I've never said I though "motherfucker" as racist, more likely talking about how it may be miss-intrerpreted in a racist way, by saying it/spelling it in an african-american way.
So saying "motherfucker" is all right but saying "muthafucka" can be miss-interpreted as racist?

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I hope you are aware that it is entirely possible, as I was being accused of racism early on for talking with an exagerated african-america accent.
I find everything about you offense and I'm not of African decent. If I was the one giving you a ban it would be permanent, you have other bans from racism so your obviously not learning anything, and should be removed from the community.

antmanbee

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
but then can't "dumb muthafucka" be treated as racist, as it can be seen as a mock towards afro-american culture?
and I do admit that the previous bans were well deserved, as I said "Nigger" out of the blue, point still stands that the words itself had no meaning nor context, ergo it is moot and no longer applies to the global rules regarding racism, and if the problem is the use of racial slurs, shouldn't the rules be chaged to reflect upon it? They clearly state "No racism of any kind allowed", then going by that statement a word with no meaning can't be racist.
Are you seriously suggesting the n-word has no meaning? A word that's been crucial to defining race relations in the US for 100+ years?
Edit: It also seems from the fact that you've been justly banned(your own words) 4 times in the past that you have a serious inability to follow guidelines. If you had really learned from your mistakes this incident should never have taken place.

Drum

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mapper
Have you not read the thread at all? I've already stated that the ban has expanded to 6 months.

I have already explained how the word is moot, by your logic, beaner is also racist, regardless of context.
It is racist. Those types of words have racial slur stigma irregardless of the context.
Yes, you have explained your logic. There are multiple admins and people telling you you are wrong.

So saying "motherfucker" is all right but saying "muthafucka" can be miss-interpreted as racist?
No.

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
so if I just happen to say "just bought some beans from a beaner", will I get banned, even though it is being used in the context that it is being refered as a job?
Really? your taking things out of context. It's a term with a double meaning which means it can be used in certain contexts.

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I hope you are aware that it is entirely possible, as I was being accused of racism early on for talking with an exagerated african-america accent.
It's not an african-american accent. It's a ghetto trash accent, and believe it or not, there are white people with that accent. We civilized motherfuckers call those white people "ghetto trash".
We call the black variety "ghetto trash" too. It's got nothing to do with their skin, it's got to do with the fact that they were raised by an earlier generation of ghetto trash, and for you to imply it's got to do anything with their skin is absolutely, obviously racist. It's just such a damn shame you couldn't have understood that before you started posting slurs and got yourself banned, but you genuinely believe to be innocent.

I don't think you deserve a second chance at this point.

Loaned Jar

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Are you seriously suggesting the n-word has no meaning? A word that's been crucial to defining race relations in the US for 100+ years?
the N-word, which variation of? Negro (which refers to a race local to the african continent), Nigga (which is refered between two black males as a way of showing comradery) or Nigger (which it indeed is racist)

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
You guy are pretty much beating a dead horse now.

Obviously, he was racist. He deserves the ban, but you don't need three pages of pretty much the exact same thing getting repeated.

xXIMakeYouRageXx

Scarcely Lethal Noob
You know what i'm done with the servers if admins are not "Server Friendly" or "community Friendly" then this is obviously not the kinda server I want to be in. Admin buddies teaming up on two users of the the servers who just wanted a fun time.

Chief of Bears

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
so if I just happen to say "just bought some beans from a beaner", will I get banned, even though it is being used in the context that it is being refered as a job?
Enough. Your head is so far up your damn ass you don't get it. This isn't about if. It's about what YOU did do. It was against the rules. No loophole. No "what ifs?" Now accept it and get over yourself. I've met 12 year olds who can take being wrong better.

Shiny Charizard

Legendary Skial King
Just stop. You were banned for this 3 times before so it's obvious you aren't going to learn your lesson even if we restate the rules for another 10 pages or so

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You guy are pretty much beating a dead horse now.

Obviously, he was racist. He deserves the ban, but you don't need three pages of pretty much the exact same thing getting repeated.
If a kid misbehaves, you lecture and punish him until he learns.

I was hoping he'd eventually learn.

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
the N-word, which variation of? Negro (which refers to a race local to the african continent), Nigga (which is refered between two black males as a way of showing comradery) or Nigger (which it indeed is racist)
Where the fuck are you getting your facts? it's from the term "Negro" which in Spanish is black.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
You know what i'm done with the servers if admins are not "Server Friendly" or "community Friendly" then this is obviously not the kinda server I want to be in. Admin buddies teaming up on two users of the the servers who just wanted a fun time.
bye

Status
Not open for further replies.