• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Anyone else agree, I should get unbanned

• Yes

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 18 69.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toot it and Boot it

Mildly Menacing Medic
Paraphrasing here. You just said you don't won't to accept the fact that I didn't mean to harm others and just let me go back to having fun, that you enjoy making others suffer and lose playtime with friends. This my fellow posts viewers, are the type of people that should never be cops or anything to do with rule making ever. You can follow said rules all you want, but if you have any emotions in your body what so ever, then you would let a kind fellow lose. Maybe I just understand people better?

Chief of Bears

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
How about I end this all here? Racist name for a weapon. Server Rules says nobody being offended is not a loophole. It is against the rules. There. That's it. We don't need to get into a 5 page thread about the morality and justification on the subject for each similar ban.

SarcasticWisdom

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Here is what I sum up of this thread.

• His Unban is invalid....wait 3 days
  • The 'N' Word is a racist/bad word to use even if you're just quoting a song
Enjoy your 3 Day ban and good day sir!

Edit: DAMMIT I WAS NINJA'D

Toot it and Boot it

Mildly Menacing Medic
I feel like I am dealing with the emotionless/zombie TSA at airports right now. This is rediculous. Maybe a warning should be put in place instead of a 3 day ban. Probably would make more sense, don't you think?

Reactions: Mario445

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Paraphrasing here. You just said you don't won't to accept the fact that I didn't mean to harm others and just let me go back to having fun, that you enjoy making others suffer and lose playtime with friends. This my fellow posts viewers, are the type of people that should never be cops or anything to do with rule making ever. You can follow said rules all you want, but if you have any emotions in your body what so ever, then you would let a kind fellow lose. Maybe I just understand people better?
You are not understanding.
Racial slurs are not allowed. Its the first thing you see on the server.
You know the rules. You were warned. And ruelel is just doing his job. What you are saying is like,
"I'm sorry officer, I didn't know taking stuff without paying for it was bad, I was getting chips for my party! Jeez, Mr.Officer, do you hate parties?"
I feel like I am dealing with the emotionless/zombie TSA at airports right now. This is rediculous. Maybe a warning should be put in place instead of a 3 day ban. Probably would make more sense, don't you think?
You DID get a warning, 2.
The rules telling you and Ruelel asking you to wipe the name.

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
You should just allow him to wipe the name, see that he did, and unban the poor guy. I know that it was a racist word, but he didn't, apparantly. You should have said, "Hey, the name on your gun is racist, and therefore against our server rules.. Please change it, or I will have to ban you."

Message is sent across much clearer, and no confusion would have been made. It is only fair to give the guy a reason why that isn't allowed, instead of just banning.

Toot it and Boot it

Mildly Menacing Medic
Not everyone thinks the "n" word is bad. Who just has the power to make the "N" word a word that offends everyone. GUESS WHAT, NO ONE, because you aren't everyone. Unless you put down the word "Nigger" as being offenses then don't ban others by your own personal opinions.

SarcasticWisdom

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You should just allow him to wipe the name, see that he did, and unban the poor guy. I know that it was a racist word, but he didn't, apparantly. You should have said, "Hey, the name on your gun is racist, and therefore against our server rules.. Please change it, or I will have to ban you."

Message is sent across much clearer, and no confusion would have been made. It is only fair to give the guy a reason why that isn't allowed, instead of just banning.

He asked him to wipe the name

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Not everyone thinks the "n" word is bad. Who just has the power to make the "N" word a word that offends everyone. GUESS WHAT, NO ONE, because you aren't everyone. Unless you put down the word "Nigger" as being offenses then don't ban others by your own personal opinions.
No one beingoffended is NOT A LOOP HOLE.

SarcasticWisdom

Australian Skial God
Contributor

Holy crap what do you not understand

RACIAL SLURS ARE AGAINST THE RULES, OFFENDS NO ONE OR NOT.

SarcasticWisdom

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Please guide me to where the word "Nigger" is supposedly offense, and not just in this damb post. But in your guidelines or rules.

mfw Toot it and Boot it's Posts

_Facedesk__Ani_by_FishBatDragonThing.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.