• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Anyone else agree, I should get unbanned

• Yes

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 18 69.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toot it and Boot it

Mildly Menacing Medic
I was talking and having fun on Skial-Dustbowl-Texas when out of nowhere I get a question in chat(from what looks like a normal player) saying, "Hey toot, want to change name of your gun." I say no, well, because i don't know why I would. The name of my gun is "Nigga I'm Faded." Its a quote from line in Tygas- Faded rap song. This should not offend anyone, and if it were to offend anyone, it should be told to me that it does before instantly banning me for a name on my gun. please unban me so I can once again enjoy the servers that were so good to me.

Toot it and Boot it

Mildly Menacing Medic
Why are you being this way mate, you can see I am not a racist douche. I just want to have fun and play the game. Of course I would say no, I thought you were some random guy, just wanting me to change the name of my gun. Of course I would have changed it had I known you were a moderator or being offened. But these details weren't followed up before the ban. I would change the name of the gun at ease now that I see you are a moderator or feel somewhat offended. I'm not smooth talking this is just me.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
i shouldnt have to say im an admin.
racial slurs are not tolerated on skial.

SarcasticWisdom

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Why are you being this way mate, you can see I am not a racist douche. I just want to have fun and play the game. Of course I would say no, I thought you were some random guy, just wanting me to change the name of my gun. Of course I would have changed it had I known you were a moderator or being offened. But these details weren't followed up before the ban. I would change the name of the gun at ease now that I see you are a moderator or feel somewhat offended. I'm not smooth talking this is just me.

He would obviously be Admin/Offended person if he wanted you to wipe it...

Mario445

Face-Melting F2Per
I personally don't see it as a big deal. He's quoting a successful black man, which is in no way putting down the black race in any way. In fact, he's portraying how successful black people could turn out to be. A real inspiration if you ask me. Why should he have to wipe it? He spent his hard earned 1.33 for it.

SarcasticWisdom

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I personally don't see it as a big deal. He's quoting a successful black man, which is in no way putting down the black race in any way. In fact, he's portraying how successful black people could turn out to be. A real inspiration if you ask me. Why should he have to wipe it? He spent his hard earned 1.33 for it.

Rules

The following offenses may result in admin intervention, which may include being gagged, muted, kicked, and/or banned. Depending on the severity of the offense and if it has been repeated, a ban may be short term, long term, or permanent.
  • Spamming.
  • Hacking (your main account will be banned if you are cheating with a spare account).
  • Using exploits (e.g., killing somebody with a flamethrower through a gate before the round has begun).
  • Any insults regarding race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation. Nobody on server being offended is not a loophole. This does not include simple discussion of these topics in an intellectual manner.
  • Scamming.
  • Admin impersonation.
  • Posting other people's personal and private information without proper consent.
  • Dodging (disconnecting and reconnecting to avoid being muted, gagged, banned, and/or kicked).
  • Sprays that are illegal as per the laws in the country where the server is located.
  • Harming your team for an extended period of time. (e.g., blocking sniper views, teleporter traps, refusing to help advance your teams position). The lobby servers are subject to stricter interpretation of this rule.

Toot it and Boot it

Mildly Menacing Medic
I understand this now. I will not follow up any guns, seeing it can offend others. If you were to unban me and find a gun related in anyway to racism again. You can ban my account from the world if you please. I just ask that you understand, I was looking for no harm and to just have fun. But you may want to pm me, you are a admin, I had no idea you were offened. Just tell me you dislike the name, I am an understanding person.

Mario445

Face-Melting F2Per
Rules

The following offenses may result in admin intervention, which may include being gagged, muted, kicked, and/or banned. Depending on the severity of the offense and if it has been repeated, a ban may be short term, long term, or permanent.
  • Spamming.
  • Hacking (your main account will be banned if you are cheating with a spare account).
  • Using exploits (e.g., killing somebody with a flamethrower through a gate before the round has begun).
  • Any insults regarding race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation. Nobody on server being offended is not a loophole. This does not include simple discussion of these topics in an intellectual manner.
  • Scamming.
  • Admin impersonation.
  • Posting other people's personal and private information without proper consent.
  • Dodging (disconnecting and reconnecting to avoid being muted, gagged, banned, and/or kicked).
  • Sprays that are illegal as per the laws in the country where the server is located.
  • Harming your team for an extended period of time. (e.g., blocking sniper views, teleporter traps, refusing to help advance your teams position). The lobby servers are subject to stricter interpretation of this rule.

To be fair he wasn't insulting any race. No one was offended. He wasn't discussing it. I personally feel he should be unbanned and should be able to keep his name. But that's just me, dawg.

SarcasticWisdom

Australian Skial God
Contributor
To be fair he wasn't insulting any race. No one was offended. He wasn't discussing it. I personally feel he should be unbanned and should be able to keep his name. But that's just me, dawg.

Rules

• Spamming.
  • Scamming.
  • Admin impersonation.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
the n word is an offensive word.
like it says in the rules "nobody on the server being offended is not a loophole"
im not unbanning.
he can wait the 3 days

Reactions: sboles

Toot it and Boot it

Mildly Menacing Medic
It's no problem DrRelel, I will wait. Addressing Mario, yes they were offended, the rules are rules. I figured seeing as though I ment no harm to others, they would let me enjoy their servers. But people are people and some just aren't the best at kidness. Have a good day mates. See you guys in three days.

Chiefmiest

Server-Clearing Cynic
Yea same thing happened to my friend. If you want them to wipe it off you should supply them a name tag or description tag.

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Yea same thing happened to my friend. If you want them to wipe it off you should supply them a name tag or description tag.
or just tell them to not write racial slurs all over their guns.

btw that isnt a "song."

its shit.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It's no problem DrRelel, I will wait. Addressing Mario, yes they were offended, the rules are rules. I figured seeing as though I ment no harm to others, they would let me enjoy their servers. But people are people and some just aren't the best at kidness. Have a good day mates. See you guys in three days.
I wanted to rate friendly, but then
But people are people and some just aren't the best at kindness.
Well, words like "Nigger" are against the rules.
Ruelel told you to wipe it
i asked you to wipe the tag and you refused
but you didn't. its not because we're not understanding, but because we enforce our rules, he gave you a chance and you didn't take it.
@Seth, the ban was a ninja?
And no, he posted the thing before I did.

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I think rather than asking him to wipe the tag, you should not seem like an elitist cock and just ask him to not use the weapon. Sounds a lot less demanding and douchey, might make someone more likely to oblige.

loganlj2

Epic Skial Regular
Why would the server supply them with it if they shouldn't of joined the server in the first place if they had it?

Status
Not open for further replies.