• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Anyone else agree, I should get unbanned

• Yes

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 18 69.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiefmiest

Server-Clearing Cynic
or just tell them to not write racial slurs all over their guns.

btw that isnt a "song."

its shit.
Yea they aren't racial slurs. They are quotes. When someone puts quotes around the n word everyone is fine but when you quote lyrics with the n word in it they rage.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Yea they aren't racial slurs. They are quotes. When someone puts quotes around the n word everyone is fine but when you quote lyrics with the n word in it they rage.
"Nigger" is racist. Quote or not.
See, if I type in chat
you are a Nigger I get banned
if I type
you are a "Nigger" I STILL get banned

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
who the hell said that we're fine with the n word if you put quotes around it?

Toot it and Boot it

Mildly Menacing Medic
@Seth, why would I change my name on my gun without reasoning. If a guy just randomly asked you to change the name of your gun(which you paid money to get a name tag to change the name of the gun with) would you change it without having reasoning, probably not. I was kind in my post and didn't have any negative conotation behind any of them. Sorta why I don't understand me not being unbanned.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
@Seth, why would I change my name on my gun without reasoning. If a guy just randomly asked you to change the name of your gun(which you paid money to get a name tag to change the name of the gun with) would you change it without having reasoning, probably not. I was kind in my post and didn't have any negative conotation behind any of them. Sorta why I don't understand me not being unbanned.
Its racist and against the rules

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
but its not intellectual right now because its invalid, so I dont see why you're still arguing it.

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
you cant say that here this isnt unmod.
Any insults regarding race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation. Nobody on server being offended is not a loophole. This does not include simple discussion of these topics in an intellectual manner.
Fuck, ninja'd

DeathSod

Legendary Skial King
Its not like the word has NOTHING to do with the topic.
What topic? This was an unban thread. Its invalid. Stop posting in it, you dont have to use the word in each goddamn post.You probably use it as much as "the".

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Youve used the word like 5 times in this thread alone.... :|
If we weren't allowed to post the word when discussing why it isn't allowed, we couldn't assume everyone would be on board with the topic.
A guy had a variant of the word nigger on his renamed weapon. Is this racist of me to point out? No. Is it racist of him to do? Yes. There is no intellectual discussion in the context in his case whereas there is in mine.

The rules state that no racial slurs are allowed. A man posts the word "nigger" and somehow doesn't know that the word has racist implications. He comes onto the server asking why he was banned for racism. He asks what he had said that was racist. How is anyone supposed to enlighten him if the word can't be used under any circumstances ever?

Toot it and Boot it

Mildly Menacing Medic
It's phrase from song lyrics. Can we stop raging over something so dumb, and stop being elitists people trying to out argue or overthrow each other. Many agree, this ban really doesn't make sense finding that I had no way in knowing the moderator was offended. IF YOU HAVE EMOTIONS AND ACTUAL FEELINGS(ARE NOT A ROBOT), just tell me like a kind, normal person and I would easily remove it. You didn't say you were offended or appear as a moderator. DrRuelel, you could have said you were sturred by the name, instead of saying, "Hey toot, want to change the name of your gun." I can't tell you are offended by this. I know miss out on 3 days of action instead of you confronting me about it offending you and quickly changing to hop back into the game.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It's phrase from song lyrics. Can we stop raging over something so dumb, and stop being elitists people trying to out argue or overthrow each other. Many agree, this ban really doesn't make sense finding that I had no way in knowing the moderator was offended. IF YOU HAVE EMOTIONS AND ACTUAL FEELINGS(ARE NOT A ROBOT), just tell me like a kind, normal person and I would easily remove it. You didn't say you were offended or appear as a moderator. DrRuelel, you could have said you were sturred by the name, instead of saying, "Hey toot, want to change the name of your gun." I can't tell you are offended by this. I know miss out on 3 days of action instead of you confronting me about it offending you and quickly changing to hop back into the game.
It says in the rules that we do not allow racial slurs, you know there in the MOTD. First thing you always see when joining.

Status
Not open for further replies.