• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mer

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Your appeal was lodged and rejected. Skial admins don't interfere with each others bans, so nothing you can do in this thread any more, other than pointless arguing. Contact Bottiger if you feel you were a subject to admin abuse, good luck with that.

On another note, votemenu abuse isn't necessary spamming multiple votes in a short timeframe, I think you're a bit confused here.
Care to explain to me what vote abuse is?

I did not start a voteban with a fake reason i started a votemute against someone who was being annoying and most of the server agreed with it.

Perseus Dash Jackson

Epic Skial Regular
Care to explain to me what vote abuse is?

I did not start a voteban with a fake reason i started a votemute against someone who was being annoying and most of the server agreed with it.

Most of the server didn't agree with it. Most of the server mashed random buttons.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
mer, I'll just be frank on it - you're being an asshole in general. Constantly taunting people on the server, "NOOB DOWN"... With shit like that, we really can't take your word over that of others'. If you're going to act like an idiot, then that's how you'll be treated, dude. The amount of complaints that we have against you on a regular basis is obnoxious. If we didn't have strict rules for our admins, hell, I would have banned you myself a long time ago, just to make the server a better place for everyone else.
Please, calm down, take your ban, and quit being a jackass if you want any respect.
Yah, fully agree... I thought the whole thing just boiled down around a single vote made, but it seems as though he has been pissing people off as much on the servers as on the forums.

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Just because they're not on your friends list, Doesn't mean you're not friends with them.
P.S. That hole of yours, just about to China by now.

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
mer, I'll just be frank on it - you're being an asshole in general. Constantly taunting people on the server, "NOOB DOWN"... With shit like that, we really can't take your word over that of others'. If you're going to act like an idiot, then that's how you'll be treated, dude. The amount of complaints that we have against you on a regular basis is obnoxious. If we didn't have strict rules for our admins, hell, I would have banned you myself a long time ago, just to make the server a better place for everyone else.
Please, calm down, take your ban, and quit being a jackass if you want any respect.
I don't think he's acting. :lol:

mer

Scarcely Lethal Noob
We don't like you, you'll remain banned.
Just because they're not on your friends list, Doesn't mean you're not friends with them.
P.S. That hole of yours, just about to China by now.
ok there you're just talking out of your ass there

the admins are a joke if they believe that banning someone based on far fetched assumptions is ok when they supposedly have rules

only friend that was playing was balasla but i guess i can't win against fuckers who will pull out bullshit just because i beat them at the game and mock them.

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor

the admins are a joke if they believe that banning someone based on far fetched assumptions is ok when they supposedly have rules

only friend that was playing was balasla but i guess i can't win against fuckers who will pull out bullshit just because i beat them at the game and mock them.
Then stop commenting, accept your ban, (Which is not going to be lifted no matter how much bacon you give us) and quit while you still have some dignity left.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Yea, but he's extremely persistent.
Yeah, i would be if i got banned as well. He seems to also talk with a different attitude now he's banned, far different from the cocky, arrogant, and abusive tone used previously. lets see what it's like in 2 months. (not that i play on any of teh same servers as him)

Reactions: Giildy

mer

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Then stop commenting, accept your ban, (Which is not going to be lifted no matter how much bacon you give us) and quit while you still have some dignity left.
what's funny is that you're acting like you're an admin when you're just the typical GAMUR gurl, i don't care about your opinion.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Yeah, i would be if i got banned as well. He seems to also talk with a different attitude now he's banned, far different from the cocky, arrogant, and abusive tone used previously. lets see what it's like in 2 months. (not that i play on any of teh same servers as him)

seems like he's accepted his fate while i was talking... looks like nothing going to change

Status
Not open for further replies.