• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flanky

Australian Skial God
Contributor
WE HAVE STRIPPERS?!

acq55e.png

mer

Scarcely Lethal Noob
because the server is pretty much run by you and your friends.
Again talking without any evidence.
You don't need multiple people to start a vote just 1, NOBODY started a vote against me that should tell you something.
The only guy in my friends list that was playing is Balasla.

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
o.o

Also I've been digging in his chat logs.These two are my favorites so far.
2012-07-08 01:48:33 lmao and ruelel left cuz hes a pussbag.
2012-07-08 01:33:04 i need a medic dildo.
You really are a fun person to listen to.

Reactions: Mewkin

mer

Scarcely Lethal Noob
o.o,
Also these two are my favorites so far.
2012-07-08 01:48:33 lmao and ruelel left cuz hes a pussbag.
2012-07-08 01:33:04 i need a medic dildo.
yeah that was after i killed him 3 times in a row and i told him over voice chat.

1 more and i dominate you.

he then left and i said that.

mer

Scarcely Lethal Noob
again that doesn't matter because it only takes 1 person to start the vote, this isn't like lotus clan where you need multiple people supporting the vote, you only need 1 to start a vote.

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
yeah that was after i killed him 3 times in a row and i told him over voice chat.

1 more and i dominate you.

he then left and i said that.
He left because I asked him to take care of a griefer.

flanky

Australian Skial God
Contributor
And I'm just going through this guy's chat history. Rather interesting read, to tell you the truth.
Watch this.
this cocksucker scout always kills me when i'm behind cover find a server close to the moon you fucker.
"This humanoid responsible for capturing various objectives who apparently gets pleasure out of putting the male sex organ, formerly known as the penis, into one's mouth; ends all my necessary bodily functions while I'm attempting to take evasive maneuvers behind a wall or block of unspecified matter, that is of somewhat close numeric value to 0, when referring to distance from a nearby mass of rock, outside our atmosphere, formerly known as Luna. I am also describing this past message to another humanoid responsible for having high counts of sexual intercourse.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Are you trying to be witty/edgy there?

because you aren't accomplishing it
mer, I'll just be frank on it - you're being an asshole in general. Constantly taunting people on the server, "NOOB DOWN"... With shit like that, we really can't take your word over that of others'. If you're going to act like an idiot, then that's how you'll be treated, dude. The amount of complaints that we have against you on a regular basis is obnoxious. If we didn't have strict rules for our admins, hell, I would have banned you myself a long time ago, just to make the server a better place for everyone else.
Please, calm down, take your ban, and quit being a jackass if you want any respect.

Reactions: Mewkin

Perseus Dash Jackson

Epic Skial Regular
again that doesn't matter because it only takes 1 person to start the vote, this isn't like lotus clan where you need multiple people supporting the vote, you only need 1 to start a vote.

Funny you're talking about Lotus Clan. Why don't you go back there? You know, in a place where people can tolerate you.

We all know the state of the server, COD. You, jimmy, Frosath, Balasla, whatever. I could give less of a fuck what the name of somebody is. Why do you think I've been playing on this server so long? It's such a great feeling when you accidentally fall over the line you so desperately try to stay behind. You've tried, and you've lost. At this point, even if you were technically in the right, nobody would give a fuck, simply because you're such an asshole. I can predict the reply you're going to give to this, but you know what? I'll sit here and laugh at it, like I've been sitting here and laughing every time you get banned, every time you've spammed noob down, every time you've laughed like an idiot because oh hey that guy there walked into your sticky trap!

By the way, just because a vote passes doesn't mean it's not votespam. Kthx

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Post in a nutshell.
You're an ass.
You're not getting ban removed.
Go outside and get some sun.
Donations are welcome, as is bacon.
Lock it, Chop it, Put a leash on it.

mer

Scarcely Lethal Noob
mer, I'll just be frank on it - you're being an asshole in general. Constantly taunting people on the server, "NOOB DOWN"... With shit like that, we really can't take your word over that of others'. If you're going to act like an idiot, then that's how you'll be treated, dude. The amount of complaints that we have against you on a regular basis is obnoxious. If we didn't have strict rules for our admins, hell, I would have banned you myself a long time ago, just to make the server a better place for everyone else.
Please, calm down, take your ban, and quit being a jackass if you want any respect.
OK so i don't break any rules and still get banned just because?

Yeah alright calm down after getting banned without breaking any rule, don't know where do you live but i don't just take shit without reason.

Nice thing about skial is that you don't have to take my word, everything is documented, you can check that i only started 1 vote against perseus and it passed because most of the server wanted him to shut up.

Funny you're talking about Lotus Clan. Why don't you go back there? You know, in a place where people can tolerate you.

We all know the state of the server, COD. You, jimmy, Frosath, Balasla, whatever. I could give less of a fuck what the name of somebody is. Why do you think I've been playing on this server so long? It's such a great feeling when you accidentally fall over the line you so desperately try to stay behind. You've tried, and you've lost. At this point, even if you were technically in the right, nobody would give a fuck, simply because you're such an asshole. I can predict the reply you're going to give to this, but you know what? I'll sit here and laugh at it, like I've been sitting here and laughing every time you get banned, every time you've spammed noob down, every time you've laughed like an idiot because oh hey that guy there walked into your sticky trap!

By the way, just because a vote passes doesn't mean it's not votespam. Kthx
Except it was not votespam since i only casted one.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Dude just doesn't get it, now does he?
I'll put it very simple.

You stay banned because nobody likes you and the fact that within three pages of this shitfest NOBODY took your side speaks on its own. If it was (for instance) Giildy or Faron or any other member who got some respect among Skial members, your case would probably have been considered and approached differently.
In all other cases if you were not such a douchebag nobody would've even banned you in the first place for running senseless votemenus, most likely.
For now you are getting results of your general douchebegary and there is nothing that's gonna change.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Your appeal was lodged and rejected. Skial admins don't interfere with each others bans, so nothing you can do in this thread any more, other than pointless arguing. Contact Bottiger if you feel you were a subject to admin abuse, good luck with that.

On another note, votemenu abuse isn't necessary spamming multiple votes in a short timeframe, I think you're a bit confused here.

Status
Not open for further replies.