• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
http://www.skial.com/sourcebans/ind...rch=STEAM_0:0:17500328&advType=steamid&Submit
N9tze.jpg

RvBsq.jpg

abusing votemute to mute/gag Jackson

mer

Scarcely Lethal Noob
And explain me how is that a vote abuse?

The guy was being a complete cunt and i casted ONE vote against him which passed comfortably.

Stop abusing your admin powers because that isn't vote abuse, plus 2 months?

I guess you are still mad because i always kill you but that doesn't give you the excuse to pull bans when you want.

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
But can you tell me how in gods name i abused vote if i only casted one?
take that up with the person who banned you. I only quoted that part of your post because that was the only part I replied too.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
And explain me how is that a vote abuse?

The guy was being a complete cunt and i casted ONE vote against him which passed comfortably.

I guess you are still mad because i always kill you but that doesn't give you the excuse to pull bans when you want.
being a cunt? how?

Mewkin

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor

Roman said:
Ruelel is a brave soul who is changing the way TF2 server administration is done. He is a pioneer and a proprietor of justice and will not be removed over controlling the wicked and maintaining the peace.

mer

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Yeah that's the problem, the person who banned me isn't even thinking straight he just did what his friend told him to do.

If someone is being a cunt and whining on the mic why shouldn't i be allowed to cast a vote against him, also it passed comfortably which means the majority of people in the server wanted him to stop talking.

being a cunt? how?
A friend casted a vote on a 9 year old who wouldn't shut up and it passed then perseus got mad because he is 14 years old and started insulting my friend on mic telling him "fuck you i can curse whenever i want and then went on a rant so in the middle of the rant i cast the vote and it passes.

How is that vote abuse?

IF i was constantly trying to get him muted i'd see the point but isn't it obvious that the server wanted him to shut up if the vote passed instantly.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Yeah that's the problem, the person who banned me isn't even thinking straight he just did what his friend told him to do.

If someone is being a cunt and whining on the mic why shouldn't i be allowed to cast a vote against him, also it passed comfortably which means the majority of people in the server wanted him to stop talking.
Gotta agree here... one vote doesn't really count as abuse, if it did 50% of players would be banned.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
you and the rest of the /v/tards on LA 1 votemuted/gagged a guy who you dislike because he's from india.

mer

Scarcely Lethal Noob
you and the rest of the /v/tards on LA 1 votemuted/gagged a guy who you dislike because he's from india.
And that's not true because nobody of them was online.

Check my friends list and see for yourself.

Also since when being an admin gives you the right to pull assumptions as you please, you are supposed to act with evidence not with far fetched assumptions .

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Dude just take it like a man. I'm sorry, but you're just digging yourself a deeper hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.