• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
After reviewing this thread, I have something to say as somebody who actually has some say in this matter. I'll say it in short sentences so you can understand.

The ban stays. You're an ass. I'm going to keep my eye on you. You might find me sitting in your server waiting to destroy your soul.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
what's funny is that you're acting like you're an admin when you're just the typical GAMUR gurl, i don't care about your opinion.
if she was the typical "GAMUR" gurl then she'd be showing tits and begging for items

mer

Scarcely Lethal Noob
After reviewing this thread, I have something to say as somebody who actually has some say in this matter. I'll say it in short sentences so you can understand.

The ban stays. You're an ass. I'm going to keep my eye on you. You might find me sitting in your server waiting to destroy your soul.
Go ahead and fail like ruelel here, 3500 hours in the game and still has to leave the server to avoid getting dominated.

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
what's funny is that you're acting like you're an admin when you're just the typical GAMUR gurl, i don't care about your opinion.
I'm not an admin? But everyone's been telling me I have this giant hammer made of solid Austrailium...
(If nobody here knows what I'm making a joke on, I'm going to smack you with a fish.)

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Or never, if the ban stays, this proves that skial has incompetent admins who act on emotions, and completely ignore and twist the rules to their liking.
prescription.jpg

Bacon Master

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
I don't usually get involved in these ban things, but:
JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP. ACCEPT YOUR BAN LIKE A MAN, AND GO DO SOMETHING ELSE OTHER THAN NOOB AT TF2 AND TROLL. Alright? Sounds good.
And I'm with Crimsony and Perseus.
1. Get some sun, you probably haven't seen it in years.
2. And you REALLY don't know what votespam is.
The reason you are getting banned is that no one likes you, your theory to getting unbanned is wrong, and you are a dick in general.

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'm locking this due to the impending shitstorm.

Suck it up, mer. Learn to deal with punishment for when you do wrong. This is an exeplification of what's wrong with America these days. All these fucking pansies that think their always right, were never punished, got trophies when they were the worst player in the entire league, and had parents that yelled at teachers for bad grades instead of the students that didn't do the work. Grow the fuck up, boy.

Reactions: Rvsz
Status
Not open for further replies.