Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
it is HORRIBLY overpowered.
silent kill, extinguish yourself from flames from a pyro. give a spy the enforcer,spycicle, and the deadringer and you got a completely overpowered spy
edit: yes i know its easy to kill enforcer spies BUT having all those weapons together makes you pretty much you an offensive class, which the spy shouldnt be

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
HEY SNIPERS, TRIBALMAN'S SHIV
HEY SCOUTS, MAD MILK
HEY SNIPERS AGAIN, JARATE
HEY PYROS, USE YOUR SHOTGUN FOR ONCE
HEY EVERYONE, TRY RUNNING INTO THEM
There is more than one way to spycheck, and the visual ice sculpture makes up for no noise.

Justinator

Positively Inhumane Poster
HEY SNIPERS, TRIBALMAN'S SHIV
HEY SCOUTS, MAD MILK
HEY SNIPERS AGAIN, JARATE
HEY PYROS, USE YOUR SHOTGUN FOR ONCE
HEY EVERYONE, TRY RUNNING INTO THEM
There is more than one way to spycheck, and the visual ice sculpture makes up for no noise.
Yeh their is more then one way to spycheck im more neutral on this and i spend stuff to get my spy cicle but those ways are not newbie friendly but i do see pryo spychecking longer thats a good sign :D

Ninja_DC

Face-Melting F2Per
Maybe it's trying to make pyro just that bit harder, it's so easy to be caught on fire by w + m1 backburner fags, or just w + m1ing in general. Even if you're a pretty good spy.

Justinator

play probro
then say that
Really i bet if you go to 10 random servers and play pryo you get a ton of kills by just w+m1
in general playing pryo is very easy you can't base it on few servers
when every their is spy paranoia (which happens when a spy is getting lots of kills) a bunch of people go pryo and spycheck everywhere and basically makes the spy useless especially when their is a pryo with the homewrecker any spys trying to get to the sentry is just wasting time

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Really i bet if you go to 10 random servers and play pryo you get a ton of kills by just w+m1
when every their is spy paranoia (which happens when a spy is getting lots of kills) a bunch of people go pryo and spycheck everywhere and basically makes the spy useless especially when their is a pryo with the homewrecker any spys trying to get to the sentry is just wasting time
Please shut up.

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Oh god. I just used the Spycicle and nearly hit the top of the scoreboard in a single round, but I still hold that it can be countered with classes other than Pyro. They were really oblivious and never noticed the constant DR uncloaking.

Reactions: Justinator

N.P.P Styx

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
He didn't say "useless asshole" he said "pybro".
As in a pyro that uses the homewrecker and such, and bases themselves around team support, and not w+m1.

Justinator

He didn't say "useless asshole" he said "pybro".
As in a pyro that uses the homewrecker and such, and bases themselves around team support, and not w+m1.
what i mean to say all in all a ban is not needed its part of the game figure out other ways to defeat bump into them if you have to (just make sure someone is around "facestabs") but again do what you must if someone does not like it they can just go play on another server if they want to use it so badly

N.P.P Styx

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
what i mean to say all in all a ban is not needed its part of the game figure out other ways to defeat bump into them if you have to (just make sure someone is around "facestabs") but again do what you must if someone does not like it they can just go play on another server if they want to use it so badly

I'm not talking about the spycicle. I'm talking about your ridiculous notion that pyro is easy.

Justinator

I'm not talking about the spycicle. I'm talking about your ridiculous notion that pyro is easy.
I guess to me anyway i just find it easy to just W + M1 and get some kills then die that's what makes the pryo easy burn and die. A adv way and go degreaser with a axtingisher and reserved shooter which is a better way to go but its harder and actually takes skill this is the true way to go pryo you will most definitively get more kills and live if you go this way.
so the pryo does take skill it just depends on how you use him/her/it but the pryo is defiantly not hard if you can run into people and burn them and get kills. so it base on how you look at it. I don't need this to get into something serious >.<

N.P.P Styx

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I guess to me anyway i just find it easy to just W + M1 and get some kills then die that's what makes the pryo easy burn and die. A more adv way and go degreaser with a axtingwisher and reserved shooter which is a better way to go but its harder and actually takes skill.
so the pryo does take skill it just depends on how you use him/her/it but the pryo is defiantly not hard if you can run into people and burn them and get kills.
I define "easy" as getting a lot of kills, and not dying a lot thanks to the strategy and/or items you are using. You've got the first part, but you miss the second one.
Either way, we're getting off topic.

Justinator

I define "easy" as getting a lot of kills, and not dying a lot thanks to the strategy and/or items you are using. You've got the first part, but you miss the second one.
Either way, we're getting off topic.
yes this is getting off topic my easy and your easy are different so we can't view it the same way now back to the spy cicle topic

Justinator

should the ice cicle be ban
Yes it way to over powered
neutral not sure
No it does not need a ban
special restriction it should have some type of restriction on it (example: only one spy can have this on each team or you can't use the dead ringer with it)
this should be the poll format

hairybutts

Uncharitable Spy
I'd say maybe ban it from the more serious servers (don't we have a psuedo-pro one?), but wait it out and see if they nerf it before banning it from the more casual servers. Unless you're worried about scaring off new comers like Cinic said, then I guess remove it from all servers but saxton and idle. If they don't nerf it within a month at most then sure, ban it or hold a vote after people have had time to get used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.