Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
it is HORRIBLY overpowered.
silent kill, extinguish yourself from flames from a pyro. give a spy the enforcer,spycicle, and the deadringer and you got a completely overpowered spy
edit: yes i know its easy to kill enforcer spies BUT having all those weapons together makes you pretty much you an offensive class, which the spy shouldnt be

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
On a small note: If you put the "-dxlevel 81" under launch options, you can see the ragdolls left behind by YER spies.
YER is retarded. Anyone who knows how to play the game knows how to spy check effectively. Could just be the scout in me talking, but even as demo, I know when it's a spy via walking into them or hitting them.

Reactions: wokmage and Rvsz
D

DeadHerald

YER is retarded. Anyone who knows how to play the game knows how to spy check effectively. Could just be the scout in me talking, but even as demo, I know when it's a spy via walking into them or hitting them.

TF2 is ruled by spy paranoia, anyway. Except for that few annoying weeks when the noob stampede came in and none of them knew how to spy check.4

It's why i rarely, if ever, play spy.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I tried the spycicle, in 10 minutes I broke my backstabs in a single life record...

Doki

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
or they could let the spy get lit, but he doesnt take damage for 2 seconds.

Reactions: CiNiC

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
they should make it so the knife doesnt come back unless you go to a weapons closet
That would be incredibly interesting. Make it like a Ullapool Caber. Make spies use their revolvers.

Doki

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
at least then there would be a 30 second pause between free backstabs

:(

Ninja_DC

Face-Melting F2Per
Valve: ohh no the spy can be lit on fire when invis
Solution: the "balanced" spy-cyle
Valve: oh noo ubers can destroy sentrys
Solution: the pomson 6000. which doesn't require ammo for any apprent reason.

I would honsently prefer stock pub matches half the time; although adding new weapons is the only thing which has kept tf2 alive for so long. imho.

Cthulu V2

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
I love the knife. My max backstab per life was 5, and i got 10 on my first try with this knife. Even though i love it, it is extremly overpowered and i +1 this because of that.

Justinator

Positively Inhumane Poster
i don't really agree with banning a weapon it is op should be nerf but i don't agree on banning
their are others ways to spy check... running into them or doing 3 seconds spycheck burnings on everyone (I have seen it done) XD
jarate, bleeding, mad milk....
ice makes it very noticable makes people paranoia even further

homewrecker + pryo= no spy getting to that this combo usually makes spys change classes XD thats one way to counter them
should be nerf in some way but not banned

Status
Not open for further replies.