• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Should Del Piero be banned from Skial?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
im just saying. he is not going to get banned for being a big meanie head to xel. suck it up. ignore him. and carry on with your tf2 life. you don't need to start so much drama.

im personally getting tired of the bitch fest between you two and wish i could ban you both. its annoying.

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Besides, if you're leaving, why do you care about these forums anymore?
I'm not really leaving. XelNega made this up. Where did I say I am leaving? I just said I found a skial troll free forum which I joined. I never said I leave. Xel Nega likes to make up drama.
Remember we are at Trolling Idlerz we love shitstorms we love Drama. XelNega is the best at it :)
Last post here now I'll watch the drama:)

Cthulu V2

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Piero has committed SEVERAL offenses each one bannable on its own. Tell my why he isn't banned. Really ban him already. (inb4 del quiero votes this post dumb, troll, disagree, or old)

BadGuy

Server-Clearing Cynic
2 CRATES FOR THE PONYFAG BY DEMON
DAVE'S ETERNAL SOUL FOR... DAVE .,.. BY DAVE

Come on people I don't got all day

Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
im just saying. he is not going to get banned for being a big meanie head to xel. suck it up. ignore him. and carry on with your tf2 life. you don't need to start so much drama.

im personally getting tired of the bitch fest between you two and wish i could ban you both. its annoying.
This isn't about him trolling me. It's about him trolling Skial as a whole. He's done nothing but damage the community through flagrant abuse of power for several months now.

The post ratings are negligible. I don't actually care about those, aside from the fact that he's only doing it to me (and several other users) for the sake of being a nuisance.

Reactions: Rvsz

BadGuy

Server-Clearing Cynic
I'm not really leaving. XelNega made this up. Where did I say I am leaving? I just said I found a skial troll free forum which I joined. I never said I leave. Xel Nega likes to make up drama.
Remember we are at Trolling Idlerz we love shitstorms we love Drama. XelNega is the best at it :)
Last post here now I'll watch the drama:)

Wait... thats a straight up lie, you were crying about how you were going to leave because of how ponyfag and faron were harrassing you! There's a giant thread that YOU MADE!

:seriously:

Toxik

Contributor
Girls, take your fight somewhere else.
Skial is a community, not your facebook where you post mean statuses about each other.
Deal with it.

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
A lack of mentioning of a third possibility doesn't mean it isn't there. Hence, why I bid on myself, and nothing is my bid. Rate this shit winning, you know you want to.

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
A lack of mentioning of a third possibility doesn't mean it isn't there. Hence, why I bid on myself, and nothing is my bid. Rate this shit winning, you know you want to.
I do what I'm told :(

JonJon

Legendary Skial King
UM xel

(CYS) STILL BELONG TO US HE A GOOD NON-STOP TRADER ON SKIAL

JUST LEAVE (cys) alone
if you leave him he will never stop bothering you

and even wanna buy your stuff or buy what he selling

HERE IN SKIAL

** WE ARE A FAMILY AND NEVER BREAK APART **

so you xel make good choices and stop bothering people

be friendly to someone :)