• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Should Del Piero be banned from Skial?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bacon Master

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
Seriously, I think it's about time for Del Piero to go. He's finally given up on putting up any facade of decency, and has resorted to nonstop trolling.

He's given up on Skial, according to this profile post of his, and it looks like before he goes, he wants to make sure he does as much damage as possible.

Some examples of his recent trolling:

waZG4.png

bRDgX.png

lw2l2.png

8NT8C.png

upXL3.png

hU2s9.png

gblCO.png

G3A6a.png

4JUCv.png

All of this, on top of deleting everybody's rep but his own, deliberately sabotaging my trades (not once, but twice), adding users to the scammer list because of a personal disagreement, suggesting that I'm conspiring to plot a scam, creating multiple accounts in an attempt to boost his own rep as well as using them to try to get another user banned, constant derailment of trade threads and serious discussisons... The list goes on.

It's very clear that he's had plenty of chances, and has blown them all. He wants nothing more with this community than to cause as much damage as possible at this point. I think it's time he's shown where the door is.
CRY SUM MOR

QuickDeath

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Does he really need to be banned? He already said he's cutting some time off of skial. Shouldn't that be enough?

Bottiger

Administrator
No rules have been broken so there will not be a ban even if people vote for it.

You are free to comment if any of his trades are rip-offs 1 time per thread as well.

Reactions: ProbeX
Status
Not open for further replies.