• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

evanandsarah

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Any insults regarding race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation. Nobody on server being offended is not a loophole. This does not include simple discussion of these topics in an intellectual manner.

lordthree

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
Any insults regarding race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation. Nobody on server being offended is not a loophole. This does not include simple discussion of these topics in an intellectual manner.

As far as I can see no admins have weighed in on this. we need to discuss what EXACTLY constitutes racism. It's a double standard if your not allowed to say 'n-word' but are alowed to say (don't ban me) 'kike', 'wop', 'spic' .... like... where is the line drawn at. This is nonsense

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
The word has multiple meanings. I spent some time looking it up too. I think it is also a kind of dance.

His chat logs show nothing racist, and i don't see him not anyone else in the server pointing out wop.He very well could of made up the word himself without even knowing its slang. I didn't even know it was a word until now.

I will keep an eye on his chatlogs to see if anything changes. But as of right now he is not going to be banned.

Declined and locked. If you want to continue a discussion on wop make a new topic not in the reports or ban section.

Edit: I am actually unlocking this in case people have further evidence. If you continue to discuss personal opinions, definitions, how poorly the decisions is (aka anything not having to do with evidence about this guy being racist) i will delete the comment and give you a warning. This topic is about banning a guy, not discussion on the word.

wØÞÞ€®

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
I had no idea wop was a racist word. I will change my name and I apologize if I offended anyone. I made my name as a play off my old user name wopper which was intended to be a pun off of whopper. Once again sorry and I will change my name immediately.

loganlj2

Epic Skial Regular
I had no idea wop was a racist word. I will change my name and I apologize if I offended anyone. I made my name as a play off my old user name wopper which was intended to be a pun off of whopper. Once again sorry and I will change my name immediately.
I truly don't think you offended anyone...

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor

Thanks for changing your name. I Honestly don't think it was a big deal but still.

You can use wopper all you want i don't see any problem with that.

Now im sure this has been handled. i am locking it again.

Reactions: Isil
Status
Not open for further replies.