• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lordthree

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
I find this guys name offensive. Wop is a racist, derogatory term for italians. It's no different from the n-word and people are commonly banned for using that.

BTW... this is in turbine... player ID is.... hold on... looking it up

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046628106

STEAM_0:0:43181189

I realize he's a contributor but that shouldn't matter. racism is racism.

SarcasticWisdom

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It seems you haven't seen the ban guidelines...

Please include proof. Proof includes:
  • Name
  • Time of abuse with timezone.
  • The server IP
  • SteamID of offender found by opening your console and typing status.
  • Screenshots: Press F12 to save a screenshot to your steam profile.
  • Demo
    To record, open the console and type record filename_here
    To stop, open the console and type stop

Upload it to sendspace.com or any file sharing website without annoying wait times. Without a demo, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to ban the player.

lordthree

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
Sorry I don't have screenshots. I'm not sure why the time is necessary because it's his actual name that's offensive, and the link is provided above to the profile.

If you REALLY want the server IP... 46.21.154.182:27015

Is that everything?

Qistra

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Being a Skial contributor and regular on the Turbine server, I am greatly offended by the user's name.

Edit: I forgot to add that I am an Italian american as far as the reasoning goes. Sorry.

TheStereo

Gore-Spattered Heavy
It seems you haven't seen the ban guidelines...

Please include proof. Proof includes:
  • Name
  • Time of abuse with timezone.
  • The server IP
  • SteamID of offender found by opening your console and typing status.
  • Screenshots: Press F12 to save a screenshot to your steam profile.
  • Demo
    To record, open the console and type record filename_here
    To stop, open the console and type stop

Upload it to sendspace.com or any file sharing website without annoying wait times. Without a demo, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to ban the player.
That seems like a bit much just to do a player report. But what should I know, I'm a newbie.

Qistra

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
And boomer, I am sorry about what happened to you as far as the ban goes, as well as how the admin talked to you on your thread. ("Grow a brain etc.)

Nothing_Much

Banned
Contributor
And boomer, I am sorry about what happened to you as far as the ban goes, as well as how the admin talked to you on your thread. ("Grow a brain etc.)

If that was Muttonstache, he needs a fucking warning for insulting.

Oh it was, goddammit, somebody give that guy a warning already.

๖ۣۜZaldarius

Gore-Spattered Heavy
perhaps he didnt know that it was a racial slur? unless you live in an area with a high concentration of italians, you probably wouldnt know that it is a racial slur
BTW... I've seen people BANNED without filling out a request or providing ANY of this info...
yeah thats generally because the admin was in the server thus making a report not needed

Catswithtophats

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
for wop? Really?

I'm an Italian and I've never heard that used, nor do any Italians I know care when that's used. This, I think, is one of those "I was offended, so everyone else should be" situations.

If we don't ban for "faggot", this isn't even on the radar.

Status
Not open for further replies.