• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
This isn't scamming and it has NOTHING TO DO WITH SKIAL. Take it to tf2r, ask them what is the protocol if the winner is banned from trading, should the owner reraffle or not, their policy applies, not Skial admins opinion.
The Participants of the Raffle were all from Skial. Skial bans Hackers. And I my opinion, I don't know who the fuck you are, or why your even here.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
The Participants of the Raffle were all from Skial. Skial bans Hackers. And I my opinion, I don't know who the fuck you are, or why your even here.
Because you're a retard and have no idea about what warrants a ban on Skial and what isn't if I'm not here to tell you.

Skial bans hackers on Skial servers. This hasn't happened on a Skial server, end of story.

hairybutts

Uncharitable Spy
Now, children, do we need another family sit-down where we talk about why we can't get along? Billy, you go first.
iwi_c1.jpg

Reactions: Toxik

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
ughh... well i honestly do not know what to do about this.

for now, i am just going to add ruelel to the known scammers list. The items belong to Del. (or viper since del is giving it to viper)

I will talk to bottiger about it later.

Because you're a retard and have no idea about what warrants a ban on Skial and what isn't if I'm not here to tell you.

Skial bans hackers on Skial servers. This hasn't happened on a Skial server, end of story.

The forums is a part of skial servers.

Reactions: (cYs) Del Piero

xTheosis

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
It is not scamming. Ruelel isn't gaining any unethical profit from Del Piero and Del Piero is not losing anything from his own personal inventory. WHY IN FUCKS SAKE WOULD YOU JOIN A RAFFLE IF YOU DON'T HAVE TRADING PRIVILEGES ANYWAYS?

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
The forums is a part of skial servers.
But still, Skial doesn't make the raffle rules, tf2r does. If they say that the items can be reraffled you have no grounds to ban anybody since noone has broken any rules.

But on the other hand, this thread has seen way too many posts for the 60c value which the items in question worth.

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
It is not scamming. Ruelel isn't gaining any unethical profit from Del Piero and Del Piero is not losing anything from his own personal inventory. WHY IN FUCKS SAKE WOULD YOU JOIN A RAFFLE IF YOU DON'T HAVE TRADING PRIVILEGES ANYWAYS?
Because I can decide to whom I give my potential winnings. It's my free choice to say give my winnings to member X.
Enough said.

xTheosis

Contributor
Because I can decide to whom I give my potential winnings. It's my free choice to say give my winnings to member X.
Enough said.
You won. You receive the items with your account as in the account "DEL PIERO". Then you give it to whoever the fuck you want. But it is the fact that you can't receive these damn items. Ruelel isn't required to host this raffle. He did it out of generosity.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
What's so hard about all this? Del won the items, if you'd just given them to him or whoever he wanted you to give them to, you wouldn't be on the scammers list and it would have saved you and all parties involved the stress of dealing with this.

Reactions: (cYs) Del Piero

xTheosis

Contributor
What's so hard about all this? Del won the items, if you'd just given them to him or whoever he wanted you to give them to, you wouldn't be on the scammers list and it would have saved you and all parties involved the stress of dealing with this.
The fact is that Ruelel CANNOT give Del Piero the items because Del Piero violated the Steam Trade Rules so he does not have trading privileges... Why would you enter a raffle if you can't receive the items? That would just be a pain in the ass for the raffle host.

Status
Not open for further replies.