• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
Okay. I've had enough of this Childish Horseshit.

I have been contacted by Del Piero that he won the Raffle Ruelel put in place. Now I'm not saying that the Items being Raffled while only 1 person was participating is fair, but Ruelel is refusing to give Del Piero his winnings. Now I know Del Piero currently doesn't have trading privledges, but if Ruelel re-raffles the Items before Del Piero can trade, and he doesn't get any of the Items, that's Scamming. I made sure to talk to CiNiC before I called it Scamming. Now I don't know how things function here anymore, but I believe a Ban Extension for Ruelel is in order. I don't want it to be a Perma-Ban, but maybe a 30 Day Ban? Something.

Reactions: (cYs) Del Piero

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Yup I asked him to keep the items untill I can trade again or to give them to friend. He refused on both.
Already left him negative feedback

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
You made the Raffle. Your obligated to trade the Items someone won to that Person. For Del Piero's current issue, you would have to wait til he can trade again.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
The way i see it. Del won the raffle. So those weapons are his. He can do whatever he wants with them, including giving them to a friend. If you re-raffle them or give them to anyone else ruelel, i will be forced to put you on the known scammers list. And possible extend your ban after talking to some admins.

i dont want to be a baby sitter here, but this is kind of ridiculous

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
While I agree that it's Ruelel's right to set a time by which the items must be accepted (or who may accept the items), he should have stated it to begin with. Changing things up when it's time to give them out is unacceptable.

Keep in mind though that this was a free raffle, done by Ruelel's grace alone. I think that should weigh in.
(Also possible this was his intention all along and he was just trolling)

Status
Not open for further replies.