Ijikaru

Gore-Spattered Heavy
I'm making this post because I saw some funny answer made by all the pyro mains or people who didn't play hale since actually 3 years because they are reseting there points everyround but they are still talking about playing hale.

So actually im gonna start by just saying that I have 8000 hours on tf2 im playing on vsh / freak fortress since almost 5 years now so I'm pretty sure that I know what I'm talking about.

Anyway so in every single discussion made here we could see people saying.

• Pyro is fine , and the cute one : You just have to rage the pyro if he is annoying

For the 1st point Pyro isn't fine anyone can understand that and what I mean about that is, how when Pyro got his rework so for the people living in a cave his airblast push you now 2 times farther + now you can't control your jumps anymore after getting airblast (if you are the hale) and all these rewards without having to aim or being good by the way it's just not possible to continue like that when Pyro got this massive buff hales had to get a buff too to deal with it. VSH isn't a normal game mode a good hale must have the ability to beat a good player without using his rage if we are in a 1vs1 situation and if there's no teamwork.

Now we have to talk about the rage situation a lot of people when someone is talking about this topic are like "oh yes, but you can press medic and then rage kill the Pyro I have 200 IQ please read my message ". Already having to solo rage someone to be able to finally play after 2 minutes of gameplay is really annoying and boring, 2nd point if there's a medic you need to hit the Pyro twice with sometimes 15 players attacking you at the same time I welcome to vsh , 3rd point in general you get your rage after receiving 2000 damages so some people are really thinking that if there's 4 pyro in a game I will wait to lose 8000 hp to be able to rage all the pyros ?

We can had the fact that the Easter Bunny have only 1.5 seconds after raging to hit the pyros if he rages aka sounds funny .

In the end we have a class not funny to play against. Which is for real a disgusting trolling class because the active players knows how sometimes people are asking in the chat "everyone go pyro" to bully a hale or making him mad and everyone in skial I mean I hope so are here to get some fun when they are playing, getting rewarded if they hits their shot, if they do good jumps to kill people when they are playing hale and pyro sometimes just really breaking this funny moment that we had on the server.

:challenge: So please give more rage to the hale with airblast it won't fix 100% of the problem but will help Hales to have a good moment.

White Moose

Positively Inhumane Poster
+1 but I would prefer for there to be a class limit on pyros. 3-6 sounds reasonable. however i do acknowledge that there are class limits on many classes and perhaps those should be revisited too.
I'd also like to say pyros are quite strong, people who say just rage or jump usually are the ones who never play hale.

Bottiger

Administrator
Rank has nothing to do with DMG as it's based on round wins, so even someone being useless like you would advance just by being on the servers.
Just look at your overall stats you have 1200 hours on skial's vsh servers, but total dmg is like 600k, yet i have 2,4m with under 400 hours.

You are literally doing nothing other than spamming M2.

People still have to win in order to advance. Also doesn't this show you that the current system is working? People are being rewarded for doing what wins the game, even if it comes at the cost of damage by doing airblast instead of DPS.

I will try doubling rage gained on airblast.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ijikaru

zaf

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
People still have to win in order to advance. Also doesn't this show you that the current system is working? People are being rewarded for doing what wins the game, even if it comes at the cost of damage by doing airblast instead of DPS.

Sure, but this still means useless players also gets rewarded, despite doing nothing to help the team.
Yes is works. Pretty much everything would work, that doesn't make it good tho.

Ijikaru

Gore-Spattered Heavy

If you are douling the rage gained on airblast i'm ok with it thanks you for the answer.