Ijikaru

Gore-Spattered Heavy
I'm making this post because I saw some funny answer made by all the pyro mains or people who didn't play hale since actually 3 years because they are reseting there points everyround but they are still talking about playing hale.

So actually im gonna start by just saying that I have 8000 hours on tf2 im playing on vsh / freak fortress since almost 5 years now so I'm pretty sure that I know what I'm talking about.

Anyway so in every single discussion made here we could see people saying.

• Pyro is fine , and the cute one : You just have to rage the pyro if he is annoying

For the 1st point Pyro isn't fine anyone can understand that and what I mean about that is, how when Pyro got his rework so for the people living in a cave his airblast push you now 2 times farther + now you can't control your jumps anymore after getting airblast (if you are the hale) and all these rewards without having to aim or being good by the way it's just not possible to continue like that when Pyro got this massive buff hales had to get a buff too to deal with it. VSH isn't a normal game mode a good hale must have the ability to beat a good player without using his rage if we are in a 1vs1 situation and if there's no teamwork.

Now we have to talk about the rage situation a lot of people when someone is talking about this topic are like "oh yes, but you can press medic and then rage kill the Pyro I have 200 IQ please read my message ". Already having to solo rage someone to be able to finally play after 2 minutes of gameplay is really annoying and boring, 2nd point if there's a medic you need to hit the Pyro twice with sometimes 15 players attacking you at the same time I welcome to vsh , 3rd point in general you get your rage after receiving 2000 damages so some people are really thinking that if there's 4 pyro in a game I will wait to lose 8000 hp to be able to rage all the pyros ?

We can had the fact that the Easter Bunny have only 1.5 seconds after raging to hit the pyros if he rages aka sounds funny .

In the end we have a class not funny to play against. Which is for real a disgusting trolling class because the active players knows how sometimes people are asking in the chat "everyone go pyro" to bully a hale or making him mad and everyone in skial I mean I hope so are here to get some fun when they are playing, getting rewarded if they hits their shot, if they do good jumps to kill people when they are playing hale and pyro sometimes just really breaking this funny moment that we had on the server.

:challenge: So please give more rage to the hale with airblast it won't fix 100% of the problem but will help Hales to have a good moment.

Ijikaru

Gore-Spattered Heavy
I want to add for all the Freak Fortress players btw that I didn't play the new Pyro on ff2 so on this topic im only talking about Saxton Hale and I won't talk about ff2 until I actually try Pyro on it.

Dragontamer

TF2 Admin
Contributor
-1 just be a better super jumper and you can kill pyro easy, and they're a really good life saver for medic if Hale is going after them. The only problem I have is when I'm about to backstab Hale and they airblast him out of the way, sometimes even getting me killed, but that's about it.

uppe-r

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
-1 just be a better super jumper and you can kill pyro easy, and they're a really good life saver for medic if Hale is going after them. The only problem I have is when I'm about to backstab Hale and they airblast him out of the way, sometimes even getting me killed, but that's about it.
As a pyro main, agree with that. You just really need to be better at super jumping or use rage really.

Ijikaru

Gore-Spattered Heavy

First of all thank you but im pretty confident about my super jumps, im talking for other peoples playing on the Military EU but anyway you just showed 2 problems the 1st one is HHH don't have any jump now yes let's talk about medics if you want. Medic since 5 years got some changes so when skial went on the VSH 1.55 now medics are able to jumps with soldiers / pyros if they heal a scout they get a speed boost and they get some overheal if they are using their ubercharge to be able to take a hit after the fight. In a 1vs1 if a medic wants to stay alive he have to hit his airshots ik maybe it sounds hard for some medic staying with pyros but that's how the class work so the reward for having a good aim and hitting your shots is being invincible for 8 secondes.

And now we have the Pyro so just by pressing m2 you can prevent the Hale from having the placement he wants on the map.

And if you still don't see my point I can do the 7 others class in tf2 and tell you how balance they are.

Let's talk about another class getting raged alot / disliked by the Hales sir.sniper so the class is called annoying because like the pyro it makes you losing your placement / deny a jump the difference with pyros tho is : Sniper need a really good aim if they wants to survive against a hale going on them so it's like the medic you are rewarded with massive damages and staying alive if your aim is good.

Team Fortress 2 (TF2) is a team-based mulitplayer first person shooter video game.

The only problem I have is when I'm about to backstab Hale and they airblast him out of the way, sometimes even getting me killed, but that's about it.
"Team Based" "1st person shooter video game"

B03166EFD9BBF2B4E71339B0561A1289E9F486E8

Ijikaru

Gore-Spattered Heavy
As a pyro main, agree with that. You just really need to be better at super jumping or use rage really.

Ok 1 you didn't read the post cause I talked about your 2 points, I don't want to be mean but you are an hypocrite / 2 faced guy you are actually going on the vsh EU servers everyday to spam m2 and make every single hale mad by doing 0 damage and only airblasting them + combo you don't play hale (You are reseting your points) so you don't know what you are actually talking about lmao.

Okuuuurt

Mildly Menacing Medic

I'm sorry but what you said was so dumb haha I had to make a skial account just for it :tearsofjoy:.

You are spamming m2 all your life on the server lol period.

Anyway +1.

Reactions: Natsu

uppe-r

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
Uh... if I spammed m2 doing no damage I would not advance rank wise and uuhh... I do

Edit: i should also add that you play by the looks of it WAY more military 24/7 than saxton, so your opinion is quite biased towards that map.

Last edited:

Ijikaru

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Uh... if I spammed m2 doing no damage I would not advance rank wise and uuhh... I do

Edit: i should also add that you play by the looks of it WAY more military 24/7 than saxton, so your opinion is quite biased towards that map.

Ty but im pretty sure that after 5 years I played more on normal vsh maps than military. Military 24/7 is one of the easiest map to play against pyro atm you can't deny that pyro have a problem on the other maps I can give exemples if you want .

Vsh Top arena / Vsh Sky High Resort / Vsh Egypte and blablablabla

vsh_egyptyspot.jpg

And please upper for the love of god stop right now I could make all this threads about you and the fact that you spam m2

c85e39380ae237e12ae7f7495160f74a.png

Last edited:

♛ Ğeekeuse ♛

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Okay upper I knew you were funny but this joke is going to far you are spamming airblast 24/7 your life is a flamethrower lol.
+1 for Ijikaru Pyro is completly OP annoying and boring to play against I miss the old vsh when I could take pleasure without 3 people switching pyro when they see me playing Hale just to destroy my game please fix that :sweat:.

Sniffy

Uncharitable Spy
In the end we have a class not funny to play against. Which is for real a disgusting trolling class because the active players knows how sometimes people are asking in the chat "everyone go pyro" to bully a hale or making him mad and everyone in skial I mean I hope so are here to get some fun when they are playing, getting rewarded if they hits their shot, if they do good jumps to kill people when they are playing hale and pyro sometimes just really breaking this funny moment that we had on the server.

:challenge: So please give more rage to the hale with airblast it won't fix 100% of the problem but will help Hales to have a good moment.

I thought the whole point of vsh was to bully the hale? And by giving him more rage from airblasts wouldn't that make pyro even more of a troll class?
You must have noticed that people get more mad about the rage ability than from airblasts. I don't see why hale should have it easier with the rage since people hate it enough already. Maybe a class limit instead?

Reactions: uppe-r

Ijikaru

Gore-Spattered Heavy
I thought the whole point of vsh was to bully the hale? And by giving him more rage from airblasts wouldn't that make pyro even more of a troll class?
You must have noticed that people get more mad about the rage ability than from airblasts. I don't see why hale should have it easier with the rage since people hate it enough already. Maybe a class limit instead?

I see your point and I like the idea because if airblast give more rage people can even use that to friendly or some weird things like that so I'm not against a class limit thanks you for the suggestion.

chairius✿

Wicked Nasty Engineer
FF2 Balancer
to this, i would NORMALLY +1. you're only talking about vsh, however, so i will -1 on that part. BUT, certain hales on the freak fortress 2 server lack a stun rage AND good jump (ex. doomguy), which does say one thing
pyro needs to have either less push force in freak fortress 2, airblast cooldown, or airblasting consumes around backburner's amount of ammo. the airblast should be used as a DEFENSIVE tool, and seeing as pyro can no longer goomba stomp in freak fortress 2 (the one thing he was actually okay at doing) is gone, making pyro the class that deals the least amount of damage out of the entire 9. pyro needs some sort of rework in freak fortress 2 badly, you've got new players airblast spamming any hale, and playing no-rage hales makes you at risk of many players on the server going pyro just to harass you until you slowly get chipped down. i'll say it again, pyro needs a rework/nerf in freak fortress 2

but to this thread? pyro is easy to counter in regular vsh. -1

Ijikaru

Gore-Spattered Heavy
to this, i would NORMALLY +1. you're only talking about vsh, however, so i will -1 on that part. BUT, certain hales on the freak fortress 2 server lack a stun rage AND good jump (ex. doomguy), which does say one thing
pyro needs to have either less push force in freak fortress 2, airblast cooldown, or airblasting consumes around backburner's amount of ammo. the airblast should be used as a DEFENSIVE tool, and seeing as pyro can no longer goomba stomp in freak fortress 2 (the one thing he was actually okay at doing) is gone, making pyro the class that deals the least amount of damage out of the entire 9. pyro needs some sort of rework in freak fortress 2 badly, you've got new players airblast spamming any hale, and playing no-rage hales makes you at risk of many players on the server going pyro just to harass you until you slowly get chipped down. i'll say it again, pyro needs a rework/nerf in freak fortress 2

I don't want to talk about ff2 because ik that some boss are really good against pyro and don't need anything and some other boss are just meh with it and can't do anything in general if there's a pyro on the other team thanks you for sharing your opinion even if I think that VSH and FF2 have the same problem due to the fact that sometimes you have to play HHH he can't jump and can only teleport every 50 seconds and even the Saxton hale can have some problems on some maps / spots.

Last edited:

Natsu

Scarcely Lethal Noob

I played more Freak Fortress 2 than VSH but I would say in both of these gamemodes pyro need a class limite so the hale won't have to be focus on 3 people for 10 minutes and to avoid having 6 pyro spamming m2 it is an easy fix.

So +1 for Ijikaru and +1 for chairius at the same time.

Ijikaru

Gore-Spattered Heavy
I played more Freak Fortress 2 than VSH but I would say in both of these gamemodes pyro need a class limite so the hale won't have to be focus on 3 people for 10 minutes and to avoid having 6 pyro spamming m2 it is an easy fix.
So +1 for Ijikaru and +1 for chairius at the same time.

+1 Ijikaru pyro is annoying and boring to play against...

Thanks you for sharing your opinions 2.

Feral Angel

Contributor
+1 would like a balance for pyro. There’re times where a pyro main would just constantly spam M2 sometimes making it impossible to kill. The “you just need to super jump right.” Is a dumb answer. Reason; some pyro mains know how and when to counter the hales jump. Pushing the hale away and preventing their stomps. There are some maps that the pyro isn’t a good choice because there’s rarely any ammo or health packs. Yeah some times you can kill a pyro with rage but some people don’t like doing that or the pyro airblast them off the building or cliff.
In my opinion it’s the worst class to play against with someone who mains it. 2nd is BFF scouts and 3rd is a huge group of heavies.