Ijikaru

Gore-Spattered Heavy
I'm making this post because I saw some funny answer made by all the pyro mains or people who didn't play hale since actually 3 years because they are reseting there points everyround but they are still talking about playing hale.

So actually im gonna start by just saying that I have 8000 hours on tf2 im playing on vsh / freak fortress since almost 5 years now so I'm pretty sure that I know what I'm talking about.

Anyway so in every single discussion made here we could see people saying.

• Pyro is fine , and the cute one : You just have to rage the pyro if he is annoying

For the 1st point Pyro isn't fine anyone can understand that and what I mean about that is, how when Pyro got his rework so for the people living in a cave his airblast push you now 2 times farther + now you can't control your jumps anymore after getting airblast (if you are the hale) and all these rewards without having to aim or being good by the way it's just not possible to continue like that when Pyro got this massive buff hales had to get a buff too to deal with it. VSH isn't a normal game mode a good hale must have the ability to beat a good player without using his rage if we are in a 1vs1 situation and if there's no teamwork.

Now we have to talk about the rage situation a lot of people when someone is talking about this topic are like "oh yes, but you can press medic and then rage kill the Pyro I have 200 IQ please read my message ". Already having to solo rage someone to be able to finally play after 2 minutes of gameplay is really annoying and boring, 2nd point if there's a medic you need to hit the Pyro twice with sometimes 15 players attacking you at the same time I welcome to vsh , 3rd point in general you get your rage after receiving 2000 damages so some people are really thinking that if there's 4 pyro in a game I will wait to lose 8000 hp to be able to rage all the pyros ?

We can had the fact that the Easter Bunny have only 1.5 seconds after raging to hit the pyros if he rages aka sounds funny .

In the end we have a class not funny to play against. Which is for real a disgusting trolling class because the active players knows how sometimes people are asking in the chat "everyone go pyro" to bully a hale or making him mad and everyone in skial I mean I hope so are here to get some fun when they are playing, getting rewarded if they hits their shot, if they do good jumps to kill people when they are playing hale and pyro sometimes just really breaking this funny moment that we had on the server.

:challenge: So please give more rage to the hale with airblast it won't fix 100% of the problem but will help Hales to have a good moment.

Dragontamer

TF2 Admin
Contributor
+1 would like a balance for pyro. There’re times where a pyro main would just constantly spam M2 sometimes making it impossible to kill. The “you just need to super jump right.” Is a dumb answer. Reason; some pyro mains know how and when to counter the hales jump. Pushing the hale away and preventing their stomps. There are some maps that the pyro isn’t a good choice because there’s rarely any ammo or health packs. Yeah some times you can kill a pyro with rage but some people don’t like doing that or the pyro airblast them off the building or cliff.
In my opinion it’s the worst class to play against with someone who mains it. 2nd is BFF scouts and 3rd is a huge group of heavies.
So having good and precise timing for an airblast should be nerfed? That sounds pretty unreasonable for a pyro main. If he was nerfed, he'd be a really terrible class to play. And there's a thing called weighdown, I have never, EVER seen a pyro counter that before.

Feral Angel

TF2 Admin
Contributor
So having good and precise timing for an airblast should be nerfed? That sounds pretty unreasonable for a pyro main. If he was nerfed, he'd be a really terrible class to play. And there's a thing called weighdown, I have never, EVER seen a pyro counter that before.
I never said that. If you read it that way sorry about that.

Reactions: Justice

Ijikaru

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Already we are talking about putting a class limite so no one wants to destroy the pyro atm we don't want to make the airblast cost up to 200 ammo or something dumb like that lmao people will still play pyro the same way but hale won't have to deal with more than 3 pyro. Now you said to Feral : hale have something called weighdown , can we talk about pyro having another weapon and he can jump with it so if the hale jump is to hard to airblast he can just jump lol and the fact that we rarely use weightdown on VSH lel ? And no one said anything about my 1st post where im talking about the pyro getting buff because of an update and the hale getting nothing to deal with that :expressionless:.

Ijikaru

Gore-Spattered Heavy
+1 would like a balance for pyro. There’re times where a pyro main would just constantly spam M2 sometimes making it impossible to kill. The “you just need to super jump right.” Is a dumb answer. Reason; some pyro mains know how and when to counter the hales jump. Pushing the hale away and preventing their stomps. There are some maps that the pyro isn’t a good choice because there’s rarely any ammo or health packs. Yeah some times you can kill a pyro with rage but some people don’t like doing that or the pyro airblast them off the building or cliff.
In my opinion it’s the worst class to play against with someone who mains it. 2nd is BFF scouts and 3rd is a huge group of heavies.
Thanks you for your opinion anyway it was well explained

Justice

Scarcely Lethal Noob
+1, all Pyros look-a-like Mei from Overwatch (and vice-versa), they are both Satans in their own versions and must be eradicated. :trollexcited:

But to be more serious, Hales should have something changed when pyro receive all these changes.

Ijikaru

Gore-Spattered Heavy
+1 tired of the m2 spam being more rewarded than airshots it's just dumb at this point.
+1, all Pyros look-a-like Mei from Overwatch (and vice-versa), they are both Satans in their own versions and must be eradicated. :trollexcited:

But to be more serious, Hales should have something changed when pyro receive all these changes.
Thanks you for sharing your opinions.

zaf

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Uh... if I spammed m2 doing no damage I would not advance rank wise and uuhh... I do

Edit: i should also add that you play by the looks of it WAY more military 24/7 than saxton, so your opinion is quite biased towards that map.
Rank has nothing to do with DMG as it's based on round wins, so even someone being useless like you would advance just by being on the servers.
Just look at your overall stats you have 1200 hours on skial's vsh servers, but total dmg is like 600k, yet i have 2,4m with under 400 hours.

You are literally doing nothing other than spamming M2.

Last edited:

zaf

+1 I agree with Iji.
I didn't even think about how it's true that you lose control as hale after getting airblasted, but it's true and annoying as fuck. Who thought that was a good idea?
"Just get better at super jumping", actual good pyro mains will be impossible to kill without rage and even so pyros often get saved by another pyro hiding across the map with a flaregun or by some random medic.
"Just use weighdown", actual good pyro mains know not to stand underneath you when you're jumping and will usually just flarejump away.

Yuuki

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
+1 it would be better to put a limit on the airblast time like the dragon furry has or make it give him less rage more like 3% instead of 5%

Ijikaru

Gore-Spattered Heavy
+1 it would be better to put a limit on the airblast time like the dragon furry has or make it give him less rage more like 3% instead of 5%
+1 I agree with Iji.
I didn't even think about how it's true that you lose control as hale after getting airblasted, but it's true and annoying as fuck. Who thought that was a good idea?
"Just get better at super jumping", actual good pyro mains will be impossible to kill without rage and even so pyros often get saved by another pyro hiding across the map with a flaregun or by some random medic.
"Just use weighdown", actual good pyro mains know not to stand underneath you when you're jumping and will usually just flarejump away.

Thanks you for your opinions and explaining how annoying pyro is atm.

zaf

for a start atleast remove the buffs, so the increase airblast knockback is lessened and give hale control even after being airblasted.

Yuuki

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
for a start atleast remove the buffs, so the increase airblast knockback is lessened and give hale control even after being airblasted.
hale does have some control if you know how to strafe correctly and they dont airblast downwards so it knocks you up

LazyAss

Contributor
Sometimes I witness pyros air blasting hale into the medics that haven't got the uber yet, or engineers that haven't setup a nest yet. And usually I single rage the pyros cause it's justice to my eyes and everybody else's, unless your pyro then sucks to be you.

LazyAss

Contributor
Sometimes I witness pyros air blasting hale into the medics that haven't got the uber yet, or engineers that haven't setup a nest yet. And usually I single rage the pyros cause it's justice to my eyes and everybody else's, unless your pyro then sucks to be you.

+1 Sorry man but i just witnessed a pyro killing 10 people in one round