mike-kirby

Positively Inhumane Poster
Luckily you could sell them to your alt account(s) (if you have them), they won't look at the people who buys/sells them.
just the ammount

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
New players.
Well if they're new then it wouldn't be a stretch to assume that they perceive backpack.tf as the economic TF2 bible since so many people use it despite the Mann Co. store price condradiction staring them right in the face. It's amazing what people will conform to to not look like an idiot in the crowd. (But when the crowd itself is idiotic...)

JosieWoman125

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
All of us should be selling keys at 2.33 at our best rate. I'd say we get enough keys first, then start selling, but hell. When I buy Hydrogen's keys, that actually makes me want to unbox, because 2.33-2.66 is a ratio I'd actually risk unboxing.

SgtGiraffe

Legendary Skial King
ive liked the tf2spreadsheet guy more i prefer one guy manipulation prices to their advantage than a lot of them

A very unexpected anal

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
They don't look at those things.
Only thing they're willing to look at is the amount of people selling them

Yeah because i can easily make a price suggestion on bp.tf but it won't get past. Im only one person they want at least 50-100 people even then it would be hard to approve it. The price of keys are just too high for it to drop from 6 ref to 2.66.

JosieWoman125

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Yeah because i can easily make a price suggestion on bp.tf but it won't get past. Im only one person they want at least 50-100 people even then it would be hard to approve it. The price of keys are just too high for it to drop from 6 ref to 2.66.

We could like try to gather up keys one way or another. Then resell for the lower price, we do need a limit on the keys though. What if like 1 guy asks for 50 keys?

Jaffarello

Gore-Spattered Heavy
The metal inflation isn't as rapid as before.
Key flipping kids ruin everything, they make 0.11 refined on every key and buy some cancer stranges or dirty hats so they can fap to their lowlife items.
There are also noobs who let them make that profit, and then their trades are used as "proof" on backpack.tf
Can't be helped.