Mapper
1c076f2a4c0598b4c06fd51e62266f9b.png

Seriously, what the fuck?

-Prices are 6 ref now
-Prices get increased with 63% of the vote

Bacon Master

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
Fuck this. Start a revolution and get people to us tf2spreadsheet.traderempire.com
We might even be able to make one for only Skial.

Jaffarello

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Keys raised from 2.66 to 5 because of idling and metal inflation. Now there are just people being greedy. Some kids have probably
already started flipping keys at 6/6.11 to make some peasant profit.

mike-kirby

Positively Inhumane Poster
Like no one sold a key for 6 ref before that.
Don't they see that the ones who change the prices just want to get profit.

Bacon Master

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
Keys raised from 2.66 to 5 because of idling and metal inflation. Now there are just people being greedy. Some kids have probably

I would do that. It's like raffling being a profitable business. Raffle a Strange Shotty, 5 entrances, 1.66 for a slot. When it's done, go buy another. Rinse and repeat.

A very unexpected anal

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Well Im still selling my keys for 2.66 but i don't have keys that Im selling right now. Maybe around winter Im going to start selling again.

Reactions: sov

Drum

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mapper
I was expecting keys to slowly rise due to more metal entering the economy, but 6 ref over a short period? No.

What's happening is they are using voting to change the price, but only when it rises.
Values can go down as well, but people with a lot of keys are obviously going to vote against it.

I miss the days when Spreadsheet just dictated the price.

Drum

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mapper
Valve should just implement a system that shows all the trades for keys and how much it sold for in a given day / week / month , giving a minimum, average, and maximum list for how much keys are going for.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Valve should just implement a system that shows all the trades for keys and how much it sold for in a given day / week / month , giving a minimum, average, and maximum list for how much keys are going for.
but theres no reason for valve to do that

Jaffarello

Gore-Spattered Heavy
No, there is only one solution
-50% off keys
Pls valve

Reactions: Flutterspy

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
keys wont ever go down when they cost money and metal doesnt

This

The only people who want keys to be 2-2.33 again are the idlers with 50+ accounts so they make more profit and sentimental kids who don't understand how markets generally work.

Drum

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mapper
This

The only people who want keys to be 2-2.33 again are the idlers with 50+ accounts so they make more profit and sentimental kids who don't understand how markets generally work.
I never said it should be 2.33 again, but 6 ref is ridiculous.

Bacon Master

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
This

You mean people who don't work with cash trades? The economy at the moment doesn't matter if you use cash trades because the metal price goes down, and keys go up, so it is the same price in cash, but if you are like most people, it does, because keys go up and we don't buy metal. We make it.