staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
This

The only people who want keys to be 2-2.33 again are the idlers with 50+ accounts so they make more profit and sentimental kids who don't understand how markets generally work.

but idling is dead :l

I've attempted to try and make a script that refreshes the accept notification command, basically looking at "You found" page, but with no avail. You can't exec a config and in that config exec the same config, it crashes the game.

So if people are still idling, idk how...

Drum

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mapper

I've attempted to try and make a script that refreshes the accept notification command, basically looking at "You found" page, but with no avail. You can't exec a config and in that config exec the same config, it crashes the game.

I'm sure it's possible with AHK. Anyways, Botty's idle server is still always full.

Also, look at the right side of that picture. It got approved on 63%. That's majority, right?

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor

Code:
settitlematchmode regex
loop
{
    winactivatebottom .*Team\ Fortress\ 2.*
    winwaitactive .*Team\ Fortress\ 2.*
    sleep, 100
    send, {space down}
    sleep, 1000
    send, {space up}
    sleep, 100
}

^!p::pause
use that auto hot key script and you can still idle

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
Code:
settitlematchmode regex
loop
{
    sleep, 100
    send, {space down}
    sleep, 1000
    send, {space up}
    sleep, 100
}

Jeebus christ man you can basically get all your drops in a few hours of playing. People go to far to idle. :/

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The only reason I idled was to find a salvaged, but now that they're worth shit and keys are expensive as hell I stopped long ago.

Bottiger

Administrator
I don't know why everyone started using backpack.tf. Prices voted by the majority is the dumbest idea ever. Prices are set by what people wish they could buy an item for, never how much they would actually pay. When you get to unusuals where 90% of the voters have never bought or sold that particular item, this idea becomes extremely useless.

Before when I was thinking of a project to make Skial more important in the trading scene, I already thought of this idea and all the flaws in it.

Now that Steam Market is out, there's no reason for anyone to use backpack.tf prices. Just find out what people are selling refined for and divide it from this:

http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/440/Mann Co. Supply Crate Key

Reactions: sov

Bacon Master

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
Code:
settitlematchmode regex
loop
{
    sleep, 100
    send, {space down}
    sleep, 1000
    send, {space up}
    sleep, 100
}

So do you just put this in console or...?

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Ok, so I've done that, now does it run automatically, or do I have to do something to activate it? I'm new to this, so sorry for the stupid questions.

type this in the tf2 console
bind space kill
then load up an idle server and run the script

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Doesn't VAC now ban for certain things that try to circumvent the anit-idle system?

I'm just sayin, this is being tossed around like its not a big deal.