• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Astir

Legendary Skial King
If I may be honest I have no desire replying here, but since the thread name is calling me I cannot ignore this.

The reason I actually don't want to handle this is because people may be going to think I made a wrong decision and am abusing my 'powers' doing my job as a Skial admin, certainly because I denied and closed your previous threads.
  1. http://www.skial.com/threads/muted-by-aister.39185/
  2. http://www.skial.com/threads/muted-by-aister-i-think-for-no-reason.39181/
  3. http://www.skial.com/threads/power-abuse.39188/
  4. http://www.skial.com/threads/astir-power-abuse.39189/
  5. http://www.skial.com/threads/astir.39292/
I actually like the story you are coming up with about your brother, it's a good thing nobody has ever thought of such a story before.

I like it even more because I heard the real Alexander the Great talking through mic a few days before the silence, in which he sounded like a 16-24 year old man with quite a deep voice.

PS: if I really wanted to abuse my power just to silence you I would have been able to do it way earlier.

Corndog

Scarcely Lethal Noob
It was not an entire song, with that logic talking is spamming. Can someone talk non stop and not be called a spammer? You have a prejudice, or you are incredibly stupid.

Corndog

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Well im glad you want to stay under the radar because I am calling you out on you abusing your powers against my brother. I was deeply insulted you posted our IP address, it seems like a threat to him and me.

[S.I.B.] Wolf Princess Von Toto

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
It was not an entire song, with that logic talking is spamming. Can someone talk non stop and not be called a spammer? You have a prejudice, or you are incredibly stupid.

It doesn't have to be an entire song clearly when he was doing it whether or not people made crys or outbursts for him to stop, found it to be irritating enough that they had to request for an admins presence. That logic is also flawed talking is not spamming, talking continuously for an extended amount of time without a break yes that is spamming (im talking about only one person talking for over a minute without anyone getting a word in edge wise). There is no prejudice here and you should take your slander and childish insults to one of two options A. Keep playing here while muted for the month and don't act like a bafoon when you get unmuted or B. Stop playing here, which will be of a loss to noone.

Edit: Also if you plan on calling out an admin for abusing their powers make sure you have people backing you up and have the most solid evidence that has ever been seen, otherwise it just makes you look bad.

Corndog

Scarcely Lethal Noob
one person who hates my little brother called his friend admin in. Everyone was happy with it (meaning the opposite of irritating, and not neutral either). A single person who said nothing to my brother is not everyone requesting an admins presence. And Wolf, just because you read the other threads, does not mean you cannot be confused with another thread.

Shiny Charizard

Legendary Skial King
one person who hates my little brother called his friend admin in. Everyone was happy with it (meaning the opposite of irritating, and not neutral either). A single person who said nothing to my brother is not everyone requesting an admins presence. And Wolf, just because you read the other threads, does not mean you cannot be confused with another thread.
Everyone's happy with it? Is that why you have 26 votemutes?

Corndog

Scarcely Lethal Noob
... I addressed that earlier in the thread. I won't repeat myself.
Astir, I'm happy to talk, if you have extra evidence, or want to explain why you felt it necessary to post an IP address which scared my little brother. Just no closing the thread so I cannot reply when a reply is clearly needed

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor

I still do not see how I can be confused if A. I am replying directly to your posts. B. Not reading another thread while I watch you struggle to form grammatically correct and coherent sentences (of which most have been fragmented ones you've been posting).

Astir, I'm happy to talk, if you have extra evidence, or want to explain why you felt it necessary to post an IP address which scared my little brother. Just no closing the thread so I cannot reply when a reply is clearly needed

Ips are posted to prevent the circumventing of mutes and bans by using alt accounts.

Reactions: Talow

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Astir made it pretty clear in the other threads what he thinks about your alt's appeal:
unexpected-monk-meme-generator-do-me-a-favor-and-get-the-fuck-out-5acdec.jpg

He doesn't need "Extra evidence" as he has already proven why you should stay banned whether or not you think so. Stop begging to be unbanned. We're not your parents. Don't expect admins to cave in and unban you just because you keep asking.

Corndog

Scarcely Lethal Noob
posted in a public forum? Wolf, you seemed confused by what you are saying, ive no idea what you are doing. I have dyspraxia actually, thanks for understanding

Corndog

Scarcely Lethal Noob
he claims to have proven it. The proof is one person telling him to mute the account, and that he cannot do a demo which is suspicious.

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
posted in a public forum? Wolf, you seemed confused by what you are saying, ive not idea what you are doing. I have dyspraxia actually, thanks for understanding
Dyspraxia has nothing to do and does not contribute to the forming, coherency or comprehension of sentences. If you must know I have a twin sister that suffers from the disease that you just attempted to pass off as lack of grammatical skills due to her stroke 3 years ago, so saying that I don't understand is a giant miscue on your part.

You are so full of shit. Dyspraxia affects the way you TALK, not type dumbass. People can type fine with dyspraxia. The fact that you even bring this up is pitiful. I have a friend who has dyspraxia and she struggles greatly with it. That fact that you are using this as an excuse for pity is low. You deserve to be banned.

Thats Apraxia, not dyspraxia

Corndog

Scarcely Lethal Noob
... Kyle, stop saying incorrect things. I do not deserve to be banned because I cannot type as well, that is just ignorant to say, edit that out now.

Just Wikipedia Dyspraxia both of you.

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
... Kyle, stop saying incorrect things. I do not deserve to be banned because I cannot type as well, that is just ignorant to say, edit that out now.

Why would I need to wikipedia it when I have about a dozen books talking about Apraxia, Aphasia and Dyspraxia. Turning this back to the correct course, we are not saying you deserve to be banned because of the way you talk, you deserve to be muted for the multiple times in this thread you have admitted to being your brother, which is what this thread is about your "Brother" being muted for micspamming which you clearly were.

Corndog

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I am not my brother, we are not twins, and that would not make us the same. When have I "admitted" this?

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor

I'm sorry about that. I got crazy back there and said some things I shouldn't have. However, as brutal as this may sound, having a neurological disorder does not exempt you from our rules. Also if you really do have that then something isn't right.

in which he sounded like a 16-24 year old man with quite a deep voice.

Don't you think it's odd that Astir doesn't say anything about speech irregularities in your voice? I do, but this is a bit too circumstantial for me so I'll leave it at that.

Corndog

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I never said it did, there is nothing in the rules that says grammar must be perfect. I can talk fine, what are you on about? And even if I couldn't you automatically trust Astir anyways. You have shown why you will never be convinced, you automatically trust him no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.