• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corndog

Scarcely Lethal Noob
1. I can't find out why the account was muted.
2. I'm not sure how to find out that other information, the account name atm is Alexander the Great

My little brother told me his account was muted. He was crying so I looked at the threads he posted on this site and moderator (Astir) stopped him from replying and basically said "Cos I can mute him, I will mute him, the only proof I need is a friend saying mute him". When my little brother made new threads to reply to this absurdity, Astir responded my banning his account on this site and publishing our IP address on this site. It seemed like he was threatening us by saying "we know your IP address" and I want to hear why a Moderator thought it was ok to behave in this manner.

Corndog

Scarcely Lethal Noob
ok, thank you. 1. According to Astir, micspamming.
But my little brother was humming a short song people asked for, he wasn't humming for ages annoying people which would be spamming. And it doesn't answer Astirs disgraceful conduct

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
ok, thank you. 1. According to Astir, micspamming.
But my little brother was humming a short song people asked for, he wasn't humming for ages annoying people which would be spamming. And it doesn't answer Astirs disgraceful conduct

Humming/playing any song over mic, whether or not people requested it and whether or not the song is "short", is still micspamming. Also if you're gonna say one of skial's admins is being disgraceful/not doing their job properly then provide proof. eg. chat history, demos, etc.

Corndog

Scarcely Lethal Noob
under that definition, talking could be spamming. I would but I can't navigate this stupid site

the main point is that Astir muted my little brother with no proof

Ok.

I would now recommend that you collect your evidence of this statement, post them all in this topic with the needed information given in the link provided by kylezaking and then await a response from an admin (preferable Astir).

Corndog

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Ok, I'll try find the evidence sometime. If Astir marks this thread as invalid without letting me reply like he did with my brother, it will show how he is a simple bully

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
the main point is that Astir muted my little brother with no proof
Considering the fact that your "brother" has been vote silenced multiple times in the past for spamming and racism(53 times to be exact), it's not hard to believe he did it a 54th time.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
he's told me about them. They are Astirs friends, they mute him as soon as he joins the server
If this were true then Astir's "friends" would have most certainly been reported and banned for vote abuse after abusing votes 53 times over the course of 2 months. If your brother is really doing something to have the whole server hunt him down every time he joins then he is the one at fault not the server community.

Corndog

Scarcely Lethal Noob
how could people report and ban them when they are a large enough group, plus they have an admin as a friend. The whole server isn't after him, just enough so they can't get banned or muted, and only a few people need to vote yes to muting after the 1000th time voting

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
http://www.skial.com/threads/astir.39292/

Shows Astir threatening my little brother, and shows Astir admitting he invalidated the thread so my brother would have to make a new one and get banned, or just accept he can bully him.

This is quite a link you have here, not only is your brother trying to de-admin Astir with no evidence (dumb move) but also in a link to your bro's first thread you can see the evidence Astir posted:
6mSfFcT.png

Artemis isn't just any player, he is a regular and someone who is always willing to help get troublemakers out of skial and has done so many times in the past.

I'm not an admin so I can't declare you banned/invalid but through the use of pure common sense I can say that your "brother", which is really an alt, is very likely not going to be unbanned.

Corndog

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Artemis is someone who shouts at my brother when he goes on and swears at him. He is a troublemaker but as he has a group of friends on the server and an admin no-one cares.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Artemis is someone who shouts at my brother when he goes on and swears at him. He is a troublemaker but as he has a group of friends on the server and an admin no-one cares.

Pics or it never happened. Astir posted his proof now you need to post yours if you want to have any hope of getting alex unbanned. Also, if I heard your "brother" humming through the mic I would've been the one messaging Astir to ban him instead and I'm not friends with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.