• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corndog

Scarcely Lethal Noob
his proof is just some kid telling him to mute me, that is not proof. It is innocent until proven guilty. Most the people on the server asked him to, him getting muted for a month with no warning is wrong. Notice Artimis couldn't record because if he did, it would clearly show his point is incorrect

Shiny Charizard

Legendary Skial King
his proof is just some kid telling him to mute me,

Oh wait...

1. I can't find out why the account was muted.

My little brother told me his account was muted. .

Artemis is someone who shouts at my brother when he goes on and swears at him. He is a troublemaker but as he has a group of friends on the server and an admin no-one cares.

So basically you use the "it was my brother" excuse after you made 4 threads trying to get unbanned after a moderator bans you for your fourth offense (not including 26 votemutes)

... no. Can you read?

Yep, I can read. That's how I noticed that you're a liar.

Dig up what proof? No-one has proof against my little brother. That is the point

my brother was not spamming.

abusing your powers against my brother.

Just shut up, it's not your little brother.

Corndog

Scarcely Lethal Noob
You are lying. I never said that because my brother was on the account it should be unmuted. I would never say that.

Rate disagree all you want, but find out where I said that

Corndog

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Why? Because someone said something stupid and I called them out on it? Quote me where I said that.

Rating Dumb cos you can't find the quote? thought so

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I don't see how this argument leads to anywhere. Let's wait for Astir to post his point of view and deal with the "appeal".

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
his proof is just some kid telling him to mute me, that is not proof. It is innocent until proven guilty. Most the people on the server asked him to, him getting muted for a month with no warning is wrong. Notice Artimis couldn't record because if he did, it would clearly show his point is incorrect

But the reality is that this demo doesn't exist. Do you really expect us to take the word of a person barely involved in our community over the word of our admin AND long-time regulars?
Also, you're right about the photo not being worth anything more than circumstantial on its own . However, Astir's photo isn't the only thing against you, you also have 24 previous commblocks that speak for themselves. Skial doesn't have ragtag gangs of users running around trying to keep you commblocked, we have users who want to play tf2 (cause y'know that kinda the point of these servers). Stop playing the martyr and acting like everyone is out to get you for no reason.

Reactions: Party Chocobo

[S.I.B.] Wolf Princess Von Toto

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
Stop digging yourself a hole :/ clearly this is just an alt account on the forums of alexander in another attempt to get yourself unmuted for a month. Maybe not all of the votesilences have been justified but going through the chat filtering for certain words when i was admin would show on occassion the racial slurs (although now theres no way to check for sure since it only logs 10 days chat)

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Why? Because someone said something stupid and I called them out on it? Quote me where I said that.

Rating Dumb cos you can't find the quote? thought so
No because you claim you're going to dig up this proof and have failed to do so. Also you're confusing as fuck. Get better grammar please.

Corndog

Scarcely Lethal Noob
.. I don't know where to begin, Artimis did not record a demo and that says nothing to you? You are clearly biased. Just because Artimis has been able to get people banned and muted on here before does not mean he can just say something is true without evidence. They are clearly a group of friends who enjoy bullying people. You are all not thinking at all.

Dig up what proof? No-one has proof against my little brother. That is the point.

What about grammar, the quote you quoted has fine grammar

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
You are lying. I never said that because my brother was on the account it should be unmuted. I would never say that.

Rate disagree all you want, but find out where I said that

Ok so your hypothetical "brother" was on the account and was spamming... hypothetically the account is still yours to control correct? Then not so hypothetically you are still responsible for your "brothers" actions while he was using the account, therefore that mute is still justified. Also with 52 previous offenses you should be happy that its only a month and not permanent.

Reactions: Shiny Charizard

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
.. I don't know where to begin, Artimis did not record a demo and that says nothing to you? You are clearly biased. Just because Artimis has been able to get people banned and muted on here before does not mean he can just say something is true without evidence. They are clearly a group of friends who enjoy bullying people. You are all not thinking at all.

Dig up what proof? No-one has proof against my little brother. That is the point
Prove it. You keep telling us to prove everything even though you have no evidence. The only reason you keep demanding proof is because you know you got caught and are trying to deflect all of the logical accusations made against you.

Corndog

Scarcely Lethal Noob
my brother was not spamming. He was on the server with a bunch of people and they were humming short bits of songs, no-one was complaining, and I can't see evidence anyone was complaining to him. Are you getting confused with another thread Wolf Princess?

Kyle. My brother wasn't caught though, there is no evidence. What evidence can he show to say he has never ever spammed? Its impossible, that is why its innocent until proven guilty

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
my brother was not spamming. He was on the server with a bunch of people and they were humming short bits of songs, no-one was complaining, and I can't see evidence anyone was complaining to him. Are you getting confused with another thread Wolf Princess?

Humming/playing any song over mic, whether or not people requested it and whether or not the song is "short", is still micspamming. Also if you're gonna say one of skial's admins is being disgraceful/not doing their job properly then provide proof. eg. chat history, demos, etc.
Lack of complaints also doesn't justify micspamming. Stay banned

Reactions: Talow

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor

Kyle. My brother wasn't caught though, there is no evidence. What evidence can he show to say he has never ever spammed? Its impossible, that is why its innocent until proven guilty

How am i getting confused with another thread? I've read your previous 3 threads plus this one and have responded to a few of your posts in this thread not another thread whats to get confused about?

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
You are trying to say things which are not true. Are you guys trolls?

What things are not true? Heres the server rules:
Rules
  • Spamming
  • Hacking
  • Exploiting
    ex. killing somebody with a flamethrower through a gate before the round has begun
  • Racism and other insults to gender, religion and sexual orientation. Does not include discussion of why it is against the rules.
    • Any form of the word nigger (nigga, nigg etc.) is not allowed even if you are just quoting a rap song or you are black, to prevent actual racists from using the same excuse.
  • Scamming
  • Admin impersonation
  • Posting others personal and private information without consent.
  • Dodging
    Reconnecting to avoid being muted, gagged, banned, and/or kicked
  • Illegal sprays.
  • Harming your team for an extended period of time.
    ex. blocking sniper views, teleporter traps, refusing to help advance your teams position

Humming a song falls under the spamming category, hence you just lost your case if you even had one

Status
Not open for further replies.