• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I can talk fine, what are you on about?
The point I'm making is that one of the primary symptoms of dyspraxia is irregular speech patterns and difficulty to verbally communicate. If you really can speak regularly like you just said then it makes me wonder if you're really telling the truth.

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
On the one hand, I see where you're coming from, but on the other I can't rate this agree because you spelled "pinnacle" wrong and the irony is too much :c

Was on my phone and hate the keyboard sometimes. Also it doesn't correct or give me the red underline when it's wrong.

[S.I.B.] Wolf Princess Von Toto

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
I am not my brother, we are not twins, and that would not make us the same. When have I "admitted" this?
... Kyle, stop saying incorrect things. I do not deserve to be banned because I cannot type as well, that is just ignorant to say, edit that out now.
Just Wikipedia Dyspraxia both of you.
his proof is just some kid telling him to mute me, that is not proof. It is innocent until proven guilty. Most the people on the server asked him to, him getting muted for a month with no warning is wrong. Notice Artimis couldn't record because if he did, it would clearly show his point is incorrect

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_(pronoun)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Me
Thus stating that you A. should not be muted because of his friend bringing him in and B. should not be banned for bad grammar. No one was talking about banning or muting you therefore the only conclusion that can be drawn here is that You are infact Alexander the great the "hypothetical brother". If you are not then link your forum account to your steam account, if you have troubles with this im sure your "brother" can help.

Corndog

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I know derpy, that's why I asked. And kyle, I have motor issues but its mild, but my motor skills are bad enough to making my handwriting and typing bad.

Corndog

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I consider me and the account the same person in this case. I'm not defending myself, I'm defending the account.

Banned on Skial, I am on skial, someone said I should be banned on skial. Whats your point?

Status
Not open for further replies.