• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
lesson of the day: always get demos.
You can't even imagine how many times I said that.

My 5 cents. With all due respect, Roman, but I can't understand a single word from what you've said :D
The demo is sketchy, but not enough to accuse this dude in hacking.

Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Stevie: Esea 9 IM
Roman: pubs

Anyways, not going to listen to someone who idolizes memes
Nobody should listen to someone who thinks ESEA means jack shit. Just because you play ESEA doesn't mean you're more skilled than anybody. It just means that you practice and play competitively. I personally know many people who go around pubstomping all day long and have never played in a league in their life, and they can easily slaughter any CPL/ESEA vets.

But, that's a mighty high horse you're on. Speaks volumes of your character.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
if he was actually in the wall. i believe the exploit for that is called "jelly hopping". i think thats the term for it.

if he was holding the enemy gate open, that can sometimes happen for unknown reasons. the enemy team can keep the gate open if they stand under it. though it doesn't happen often.

however i am still curious about the POV roman was talking about. i do not know anything about that.

Stevie Ray Vaughan

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Nobody should listen to someone who thinks ESEA means jack shit. Just because you play ESEA doesn't mean you're more skilled than anybody. It just means that you practice and play competitively. I personally know many people who go around pubstomping all day long and have never played in a league in their life, and they can easily slaughter any CPL/ESEA vets.

But, that's a mighty high horse you're on. Speaks volumes of your character.
Saying my character has anything do with me stating esea 9 IM > pub is pretty ridiculous. It was just stating that I would know more about cheating. Seeing as alot of your intermediate+ players get by on cheats (especially the guy on team brasil). I am on no horse. I do not consider myself more skilled than anyone. I thought it mattered when i was 16. But in reality. It doesn't

Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
if he was actually in the wall. i believe the exploit for that is called "jelly hopping". i think thats the term for it.

if he was holding the enemy gate open, that can sometimes happen for unknown reasons. the enemy team can keep the gate open if they stand under it. though it doesn't happen often.

however i am still curious about the POV roman was talking about. i do not know anything about that.
To my knowledge, it's a client-side glitch where a player's POV isn't detected properly. Rejoining and forcing them to refresh with the server typically fixes that.
Saying my character has anything do with me stating esea 9 IM > pub is pretty ridiculous. It was just stating that I would know more about cheating. Seeing as alot of your intermediate+ players get by on cheats (especially the guy on team brasil). I am on no horse. I do not consider myself more skilled than anyone. I thought it mattered when i was 16. But in reality. It doesn't
Then why bring it up in the first place? Obviously you felt it was relevant. Don't backpedal, please.

Reactions: mohawkg2

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
i just took a look at the demo. i don't see anything that suggest any kind of hacking
I saw a couple questionable shots that I'm not sure you could pull off, Zeebs... But I also can't say that it was hacking. It may be one of those cases of angles obscuring things.

The thing with Roman spec'ing him and it staying in first person is... odd. And Roman does know the technology.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
I saw a couple questionable shots that I'm not sure you could pull off, Zeebs... But I also can't say that it was hacking. It may be one of those cases of angles obscuring things.

The thing with Roman spec'ing him and it staying in first person is... odd. And Roman does know the technology.

i didnt see any questionable shots honestly :/

Status
Not open for further replies.