• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie Ray Vaughan

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
people who aren't contributing to the conversation should not post.
the demo was sketchy. there was the time your aim was really jittery at the scout(not in a "i was shaking my mouse everywhere" way) when you were a soldier
He mains scout, he is a horrid soldier. still, mediocre aim isn't even close to consider cheating

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
441.jpg

pr1mus da scr1pt

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Roman/Stevie McStupid hrs difference: 5621.9 hrs
Mohakwg2/pr1mus hrs difference: 2374

like i said, that doesn't really mean much (besides the joke i was making with my own post which completely flew by your head).

for instance, roman has spent an ungodly amount of time sittling idle (112 days as of now is = 2688 hours, give or take), amount of hours spent in-game =/= credibility. he made his credit due on the forums, but in this situation we would need factual video evidence to determine whether someone was hacking or not, i've only seen sketchy footage, not anything concrete.

Reactions: sean cruz

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
like i said, that doesn't really mean much (besides the joke i was making with my own post which completely flew by your head).

for instance, roman has spent an ungodly amount of time sittling idle (112 days as of now is = 2688 hours, give or take), amount of hours spent in-game =/= credibility. he made his credit due on the forums, but in this situation we would need factual video evidence to determine whether someone was hacking or not, i've only seen sketchy footage, not anything concrete.
I have to agree here, to me this whole thing feels sketchy. The video didn't fully convince me, not to mention the witnesses were drunk as hell. On the other hand, Stevie and sean don't seem too credibile themselves and seem to dodge the issue and instead pummel on the Skial administration, but that's just my two cents.

Don't worry folks, I still love you!

Roman

Banned
Contributor
I wasn't drunk.

The screenshot was taken when I was spectating in 3rd person. He was the only one that defaulted to 1st person.

I'm not unbanning him. I know how the game mechanics work, believe it or not.

I had it in my right mind to ban everyone in the room for griefing, but I decided to only ban the one I witnessed using an exploit of some kind.

Evidence is in the ban, as said on page one. If you have a problem with it, don't cheat and don't support those that do. I have given the accused the chance to explain himself, and instead we call into question the abilities of those involved.

And anyone who claims to be better at determining a hack because they're MLG ESEA European Reddit Magic Pony League can remove their heads from their asses, and their asses from Skial.

Stevie Ray Vaughan

I have to agree here, to me this whole thing feels sketchy. The video didn't fully convince me, not to mention the witnesses were drunk as hell. On the other hand, Stevie and sean don't seem too credibile themselves and seem to dodge the issue and instead pummel on the Skial administration, but that's just my two cents.

Don't worry folks, I still love you!
Not dodging anything, just saying the only proof was a screenie. When a demo would've proven it all, and when a demo was presented. It didn't give the full evidence of any cheating. Just casual playing with a bit of skill. Aswell, not beating down on the admins. Admins do what they have to do. I think a temp-ban would've sufficed. Wouldn't have been right or even needed really seeing as there was nothing wrong. But yeah, What's done is done and it just needs to be solved. That is all

Reactions: Tomatketchup

Stevie Ray Vaughan

I wasn't drunk.

The screenshot was taken when I was spectating in 3rd person. He was the only one that defaulted to 1st person.

I'm not unbanning him. I know how the game mechanics work, believe it or not.

I had it in my right mind to ban everyone in the room for griefing, but I decided to only ban the one I witnessed using an exploit of some kind.

Evidence is in the ban, as said on page one. If you have a problem with it, don't cheat and don't support those that do. I have given the accused the chance to explain himself, and instead we call into question the abilities of those involved.

And anyone who claims to be better at determining a hack because they're MLG ESEA European Reddit Magic Pony League can remove their heads from their asses, and their asses from Skial.
So we are banning on an exploit, not cheating now. Okay.. Whatever floats your boat, and yes. If you play the game competitively you would have more knowledge of the game. As oppose to someone who casually gets on every weekend or so.

Roman

Banned
Contributor
So we are banning on an exploit, not cheating now. Okay.. Whatever floats your boat, and yes. If you play the game competitively you would have more knowledge of the game. As oppose to someone who casually gets on every weekend or so.
I asked for an explanation. All I got was a shitstorm. You're helping your friend's cause, I assure you.

Stevie Ray Vaughan

I asked for an explanation. All I got was a shitstorm. You're helping your friend's cause, I assure you.
It's whatever, what's done is done. Honestly don't wanna drag things out too much, and if exploiting is against the server rules. Then that is that. Your call was right.

Status
Not open for further replies.