• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sean cruz

Unremarkable User
I was playing tf2 like i normally do (scout) and the server (46.21.154.187:27015) was filled with drunk people. I was playing good won the first few rounds since I joined in, (because I caped points and killed people)
After two round wins i got called a cheater by kinla (called the vote) on the opposing team (red), I also got called cheats on for the all talk glitch which is were if a spy talks while hes as an enemy player he'll show a red mic icon, I saw it so i shot him. I'm really annoyed that being good at a game(knowing how to play) makes you a cheater.
:pyah right

guess it wasn't a vote ban waited 30 minutes still cant join the server

Roman

Banned
Contributor
Took a screencap. Link is in ban. I cycled through every player in 1st and 3rd person, and yet your camera perspective never changed. I specced you for a while, actually.

Either provide a clear explanation of why your POV never changed (as you were not zoomed in all the time) with supporting evidence or remain banned.

Lord Killington

Legendary Skial King
Took a screencap. Link is in ban. I cycled through every player in 1st and 3rd person, and yet your camera perspective never changed. I specced you for a while, actually.

Either provide a clear explanation of why your POV never changed (as you were not zoomed in all the time) with supporting evidence or remain banned.
Explain? (sorry if I seem retarded)

Roman

Banned
Contributor
Cycle through players in first person. Okay. Looks fine.
Cycle through players in third person. One person still in first person.
Only person in first person conveniently is stuck in the wall at a spawn gate, not moving, sniping anyone who comes around the corner.

He knows what he did.

Stevie Ray Vaughan

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
If you actually believe spectator is proof for "hacking" then you are sadly mistaken. I've seen a heavy with 5 hats in spectator. Must've been hacking. Not. Sadly, when you have a server with a few drunks talking about blowjob tips and other lovely topics. You can't go on much. There is no circumstantial evidence proving he actually hacked. Next time you pick an admin. Tell him about this brand new thing call "demos". As far as I'm concerned every server in every game only bans off of proof by demos. Sadly I am just a man with no say. But really, common sense. Guess It's a lost cause

Edit: As for being stuck in spawn gate. That's a lovely glitch valve has not yet worked out. It can happen on any server/a few different maps (watch eXtelevision he covers a few of these on his weekly news casts). When the gate opens. Stand in the door, door stays open. Cheap tactic, but it is done with out any modification or third party programs. Therefore dismissing any actual proof it was "hacking". Like I said. demos are the way to go

Hopefully you see this as me backing up sean cruz here, and not talking down or badly against the admin.

sean cruz

Unremarkable User
Cycle through players in first person. Okay. Looks fine.
Cycle through players in third person. One person still in first person.
Only person in first person conveniently is stuck in the wall at a spawn gate, not moving, sniping anyone who comes around the corner.

He knows what he did.
can you explain what i did cause i think the only game i ever used cheat in is gta so please tell me i just want to know im not trying to get unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.