• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
I see you made an alt to dodge the first ban. Doing that will get you permanently banned very quickly.

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
You have been impersonating another regular on Idle, and trying to give him a bad reputation. You made the alt account to try to dodge the ban, but I banned that as well. By the looks of your initial post, you aren't even trying to apologize.

Reactions: sov

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
You have been impersonating another regular on Idle, and trying to give him a bad reputation. You made the alt account to try to dodge the ban, but I banned that as well. By the looks of your initial post, you aren't even trying to apologize.
the only form of impersonation we ban for is admin impersonation

Gwor

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
I can think of some other kinds of impersonation we would definitely ban for. Waiting to hear from Risen.

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Considering Pinkie was impersonating with malicious intent, I believe the ban was just. I just didn't realize it was limited to admins only.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Considering Pinkie was impersonating with malicious intent, I believe the ban was just. I just didn't realize it was limited to admins only.
Rules
  • Spamming
  • Hacking
  • Exploiting
    ex. killing somebody with a flamethrower through a gate before the round has begun
  • Racism and other insults to gender, religion and sexual orientation. Does not include discussion of why it is against the rules.
    • Any form of the word nigger (nigga, nigg etc.) is not allowed even if you are just quoting a rap song or you are black, to prevent actual racists from using the same excuse.
  • Scamming
  • Admin impersonation
  • Posting others personal and private information without consent.
  • Dodging
    Reconnecting to avoid being muted, gagged, banned, and/or kicked
  • Illegal sprays.
  • Harming your team for an extended period of time.
    ex. blocking sniper views, teleporter traps, refusing to help advance your teams position

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
The only thing I could see banning for is

• Impersonating Admin
  • Impersonating Middleman
  • Impersonating a very established trader with intent to scam.
The last 2 would fall under scamming anyways so "ruining someone's e-reputation" doesn't seem to fit.

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
It was more like banning to prevent Pinkie from doing anything stupid. Jungle reported it to me and said that Pinkie was doing some not-so-flattering things under another name. Banning him was a precaution so that if he were to use some racial slurs or anything of the like, I don't accidentally ban the wrong person, should the impersonator leave. Believe it or not, I have had to ban a couple of people on Idle for racial slurs or hacking.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
It was more like banning to prevent Pinkie from doing anything stupid. Jungle reported it to me and said that Pinkie was doing some not-so-flattering things under another name. Banning him was a precaution so that if he were to use some racial slurs or anything of the like, I don't accidentally ban the wrong person, should the impersonator leave. Believe it or not, I have had to ban a couple of people on Idle for racial slurs or hacking.
you dont ban people because you think they'll do something in the future

Toxik

Contributor
You can't ban someone just for putting on the [SD] tag. I put it every time I join Idle, it's not against the rules brah

sov

Legendary Skial King
Oh, the admins are having a discussion!

On-Topic: I may see where Risen Demon is heading in this direction, not really saying what he did was the right move, but...

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
You can't ban someone just for putting on the [SD] tag. I put it every time I join Idle, it's not against the rules brah

It wasn't just the SD tag, he had two accounts with the full name copied from rayqazard. Still not against the rules though.

Status
Not open for further replies.