Status
Not open for further replies.

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I believe the reason Psycho doesn't want her to be an admin (yet) is because she hasn't proven herself of becoming an admin. If Skial is relatively clear of hackers and spammer (in the day,) perhaps she is willing to take night shifts, as Gigglez pointed out

D

DeadHerald

What do you call late?

I call late 1-4AM PST.

At that time, the servers might as well be Nighteam. Bots and idiots. But that's hardly the fault of the admins that the quality players are sleeping.

bunnyf00d

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Okay, accepted. Then what admin's job is besides "busting hackers"? I'm just trying to understand why do you need to have admin powers. What is the purpose? Green text? Power?

As Cinic said...spamming vote/mic, griefing, racism, whatever disrupts game play on any server. I just believe I can be available and useful at times when someone is needed and I think I could be quite efficient. I can also be available fairly late into the night (like I said, 3am CST) and I am near my computer almost constantly throughout my day.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
As Cinic said...spamming vote/mic, griefing, racism, whatever disrupts game play on any server. I just believe I can be available and useful at times when someone is needed and I think I could be quite efficient. I can also be available fairly late into the night (like I said, 3am CST) and I am near my computer almost constantly throughout my day.
Yeah, I understood. I edited my post right after I had read CiniC's response.

D

DeadHerald

Someone who understands retards. Mah boi.

Remember when the internet was bulletin boards and usenet? I have so much experience with webtards that I could write a lengthy novel on the subject. :confused:

Doesn't an admin need to be more than just nice and generally I think being nice is not really a requirement look at Cinic he is not known for being nice but is still a good admin in my opinion.:suspicious:

Good Cop, Bad Cop. Perfect tag team. I stand by my vote-up.

Reactions: CiNiC and Anya

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Good Cop, Bad Cop. Perfect tag team. I stand by my vote-up.
Anya: "Listen, we're all just playing a game, and we all just want to have fun. Pretty please, don't scream the N bomb?"
Me: "LET ME FUCKING BAN HIM ALREADY!!!!"
Anya: "Easy, CiN, easy... Now, you don't want my friend here to go crazy on you, do you?"
Me: "Oooh, I think he does, I think he does... !sm_slay @troll"
Anya: "See, that's just the beginning of it.. Now, I know you don't want a ban. So please, just take it easy on the racism?"

Troll: [Pisses self]

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
BTW, Psycho, not asking to be offensive, but have you been drinking at all tonight...? Just curious, not trying to be offensive at all.

Cylosis

Legendary Skial King
If we're arguing about composure instead of necessity, I'd like to step in and say every time I happen to be playing with* Anya, she's been one of the most mature and well-conducted people I've seen in-game. This is just me being new, but I didn't know Anya wasn't an admin already.
+1

*See: Owning.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
BTW, Psycho, not asking to be offensive, but have you been drinking at all tonight...? Just curious, not trying to be offensive at all.
I don't drink any other days but Friday. That's my rule.
PS. No offense taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.