Status
Not open for further replies.

bunnyf00d

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Servers: US21, US29, US25, US7, US22

HLStatsX: http://www.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=229647

Time Zone: Central. Almost always available between noon and 3am, my local time.

Support: I've been on Skial servers consistently for about 3 or 4 months and have become friends with a lot of other regulars.

Admin Experience: No "admin" experience exactly, but I am a high school teacher and I'm in charge of 100+ teenagers 5 days a week.

Additional Information: I'm online all the time, even if I'm not in game. I have lots of playtime on Skial servers. I'm pretty sure most people who have played with me can honestly say that I am nice, friendly, level-headed, and I do my best to be helpful all the time.

wokmage

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Well . . . I'm not so sure . . . I kid, seriously, I see absolutely nothing wrong with Anya as an admin, +1

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
+1
She has experience dealing with snobby teenagers who think they know everything.

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Don't we have already a lot of admins from the US especially on these servers? Not saying she wouldn't be a good admin just wondering

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
you're never playing by yourself so why?
you always have an admin with you so there's no reason
DOKI FOR ADMIN

Jave

Mildly Menacing Medic
+1 Since it is her first time being Admin.. I suggest you guys give her a 1 month probatory period to see how she handles..

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
I think we all agree that she would make a great admin but aren't there already a lot of admins on the servers she plays? In general most admins we have are from the same (American) time-zones.

Status
Not open for further replies.